• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 07:24 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by akh
    ooohh -it's cute now! i like it. btw - i had to go in via my "super moderator powers" and just delete that 2nd line that was there for the 2nd ticker. glad i could help, and we got it all figured out.
    Dude, how'd you do that?!
    Happily Married since May 9, 2008
    Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#22 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 11:27 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Nini_Bride
      Dude, how'd you do that?!
      ancient chinese secret!

#23 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 07 July 2007 - 01:16 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by akh
      ancient chinese secret!

ann is the hero for the day!!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#24 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
      • 5,248 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 08:47 PM

Ann I'm glad you figured it out b/c moderators like me are useless. I can barely spell my name correctly half the time. LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users