Photo

Dreams PC Restaurant Question?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 hulagirlkim

hulagirlkim
  • 50 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 02:04 PM

I will be getting married at Dreams PC on March 17, 2010. There will only be a small group of 10 of us. We will not be paying for a reception, because we are doing a big reception when we get home, so we would just like to have everyone meet for cocktails after the ceremony and then try to get into one of the restaurants together even if we have to break up into two tables.

My question is I was thinking about having everyone meet at the Oceana bar and Restaurant is this a nice place or should we consider someplace else. I would love any opinions or feedback on which would be the best place. I would like to have a nice place with a pretty surrounding for this get together but it doesn't have to be super fancy.

Thanks in advace for your help!
    I am so lucky to be marrying my best friend ~ Kim

http://dvcf.daisypath.com/b08hm6.png

#2 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
    • 2,528 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 02:10 PM

the Bordeaux restaurant is nice, but is 18+ so it depends on your gues tlist. Himitsu is a great spot too, a few girls on this forum are doing their receptions on the terrace there. Personally I am using the terrace at Bordeaux! :)
      Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#3 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
      • 949 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 04:41 PM

i don't think you can go wrong with any of those locations. check with your WC too... even if you don't do a private reception they should still be able to group your guests together and have cake, champagne, etc.

#4 Tam

Tam
        • 551 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 05:48 PM

I know people who stayed at DPC and said the Bordeaux was one of their favourites... the food was really good. That's also where we're having our reception/dinner.

#5 hulagirlkim

hulagirlkim
          • 50 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 06:32 PM

Thanks everyone for your great suggestions ~ Sounds like I can't go wrong with the Bordeaux!
            I am so lucky to be marrying my best friend ~ Kim

http://dvcf.daisypath.com/b08hm6.png

#6 lesandlynda

lesandlynda
            • 199 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 08:56 PM

Congrats on your wedding - sounds like it'll be a wonderfully intimate celebration......smooth planning and all the best with your decisions and plans !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users