Sign in to follow this  
diana2008

Cabo Surf brides - what other hotels are you booking for your guests?

We booked the whole Cabo Surf for our wedding, but we're expecting around 100 guests so we're going to need some overflow hotels. I looked at some maps but can't really tell what the best options are. sad.gif

We'd like to get room blocks at 2 additional hotels - one at $300 night or less, and another less expensive one ($150?). I don't think there's anything within walking distance, but I would love to find something relatively close so it's not a long trek for people to get there.

Does anyone have any ideas of where their guests stayed/will stay?

Thanks!cat.gif

yep we relied on vrbo.com heavily as well. one favorite was Las Mananitas.

We were able to rent this place (Sea of Cortez Los Cabos - Home (Villa) Casa Dolphin) for $250/night and 8-9 people slept there. Talk about a serious bargain!

Other options include some of the hotels up in San Jose. I forget what they are now, but there are about 5 of so of them right in a row on the beach that would be plenty nice.

I asked Armando at the hotel and he said the Westin is right next door, and some other close hotels The Hilton, The Grand Baja, Crowne Plaza and Royal Solaris..

I also told people to use VRBO

The Westin isn't far but it's def not "right next door" - truly the next hotel down the road (a few kms) is the Palmilla if your guests have lots of money!

A lot of our guests who are not staying at the Cabo Surf Hotel have booked condos through VRBO. We also have a few at the Sheraton, Westin and Hilton, because they wanted to use hotel points.

good to know - thanks janet - i am going to cabo in a month to check it all out so hopefully I will be able to find some other hotels too. sounds like VRBO is the way to go through