Photo

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

• Please log in to reply
2104 replies to this topic

#641 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 12:39 PM

I made a timeline starting with what time to board the bus at the hotel that took you to the marina.  it included that, the boarding of the boat (for those that weren't at the main hotel), the ceremony, and then the departure time i think.

#642 choeft201

choeft201
    • 156 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 03:28 PM

I did not put a time on mine at all...just the date. I thought I would put the time and where to be in the welcome letters in the guests room and on my website

Originally Posted by lesley_mexico_bride 

Invitation question: what time and information did yall put on the invite? For instance, the ceremony might be at 6, but they need to board the boat at 4:30 in the marina..

Puerto Vallarta...June 18th, 2011

#643 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 3,490 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 06:32 AM

Originally Posted by lesley_mexico_bride 

Invitation question: what time and information did yall put on the invite? For instance, the ceremony might be at 6, but they need to board the boat at 4:30 in the marina..

On the invites I sent out months before I just put the time that the ceremony started at LC. Then as we got closer I put a day of timeline in the pre-travel pack and also again in the OOT bags when the guests arrived.
        We sent out a lot of invites knowing that the people wouldn't come so I figured the minor details (such as the boat departing earlier) wouldn't be necessary for people not attending to know.

#644 lesley_mexico_bride

lesley_mexico_bride
        • 230 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 04:59 PM

thanks guys!

#645 lesley_mexico_bride

lesley_mexico_bride
          • 230 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 02:30 PM

everyday I think of 50 more questions...I apologize lol. I was just thinking of a weird one....did anyone ever get the dimensions of the huppa for decoration? I really really want to have something like this made (or me make) since I am having papel picado in my wedding decor....Mishka designed this for another bride and I loved it, what do yall think? Thanks!alter.jpg

#646 JaimeandBrandon

JaimeandBrandon
            • 370 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 07:28 AM

We sent out passport invites.  Here is a picture of our invite page:   page 3 and invite page.jpg

#647 choeft201

choeft201
              • 156 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 04:42 AM

So I did it..I finally went out a bought another dress...I already has purchased one before we decided to do the wedding in Mexico. Tell me what you think...my family does not love it but I think it will be fun for the location...I don't know how to cut and paste on here so I added 3 picture attachments

Attached Files

#648 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 3,490 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 10:54 AM

I really like it! I think it looks great on you!

What did your first dress look like?

Which one do YOU love more? that is the most important thing. If you like this second one better then go with and stick to your guns and don't listen to what others are saying to you! it is your wedding afterall!

#649 lesley_mexico_bride

lesley_mexico_bride
                  • 230 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 11:50 AM

Sorry, I can't open the attachments yet, but I think there is an icon on the toolbar where you post a message and it is a square with a little picture in it and it says "insert image" when you hold your mouse over it. That is how you put the picture into your message without having to attach it.

#650 choeft201

choeft201
                    • 156 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 10:42 AM

RoseDress Back.JPGRose Dress1.JPGRosedress 2.JPG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users