Photo

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

• Please log in to reply
2103 replies to this topic

#1571 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:59 AM

i would doubt it because they have the day trips planned and they time it accordingly, but i was married there almost 5 years ago so maybe that has changed

#1572 lvietti

lvietti
    • 115 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:04 AM

I doubt it as well. I was married on a Saturday and there were two day trips that come out, the first one leaves the Island around 2:30 and the second one leaves around 4:15-4:30, YES they set up your entire wedding in about 1 hour.,..AMAZING :)

I would check with the coordinator, but I'm sure they schedule 2 tours on Saturday or at least they did on my wedding day.

#1573 Branya2012

Branya2012
      • 200 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:27 AM

When I asked about going an hour early (we are getting married on a Wednesday), I was told that it would have to be planned closer to the wedding date, as they do not know how many excursions there will be on your wedding day until closer to the event. We are planning on booking the extra hour afterwards, and maybe even before if we can!

Originally Posted by BrideDaisy 

Anyone know if on Saturday's you can pay to start an extra hour early??

~ December 5, 2012 ~

~ Las Caletas, Mexico ~

#1574 Future Bride

Future Bride
        • 34 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:34 PM

Thanks, I appreciate the feedback.  I am really interested to know how everything turns out for you and look forward to your review :)

Originally Posted by Krs398 

My wedding is in June and I am not getting the extra hour because it is still an hour boat ride back, so we'll party on the way back and if we still feel like it, we can party back at the hotel, but i figured I'd save some money and cater to those who want to leave early (my future in laws most likely).  I am also opting out of the DJ and using an Ipod or computer instead.  I am having my brother's friend control the music (with all of my playlists of course) and Annie told me that the Cruise Director is the one who makes the announcements all night. So I know that doesn't fully answer your questions, BUT I will be able to let you know exactly what goes down after the wedding if you haven't made a decision by then!

Quote:

#1575 Future Bride

Future Bride
          • 34 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:36 PM

I am also getting married on a Wednesday.  The hour before may be even better than the hour after considering how early the sun goes down that time of year.  Hmm...something to consider :)

Originally Posted by Branya2012 

When I asked about going an hour early (we are getting married on a Wednesday), I was told that it would have to be planned closer to the wedding date, as they do not know how many excursions there will be on your wedding day until closer to the event. We are planning on booking the extra hour afterwards, and maybe even before if we can!

#1576 choeft201

choeft201
            • 156 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:14 AM

I got married on a Saturday and I added a 1/2 hour to the front and a 1/2 hour to the end...it was perfect without being to late

Puerto Vallarta...June 18th, 2011

#1577 JMikla

JMikla
              • 189 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by lianne 

Love this video! and love the dress! What's the make and syle #? I may have to steel it! lol.  

http://www.ellabridals.com/dress-5468

Attached Files

• Attached File  #1.pdf   127.37KB   17 downloads
                • Attached File  #2.pdf   95.56KB   16 downloads

Marrying my best friend Dec 3rd, 2011 @ Las Caletas
                70 guests booked and paid and counting....

#1578 JMikla

JMikla
                • 189 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:07 AM

We used Photoshoots Vallarta for pictures and video! They were awesome!

Originally Posted by Krs398 

Thanks for posting this!  i started crying while i was watching it! haha. Was this the Vallarta Adventures video? What's Part 2 going to be of? (you said it was only Part I..)

Marrying my best friend Dec 3rd, 2011 @ Las Caletas
                  70 guests booked and paid and counting....

#1579 MarriednMex

MarriednMex
                  • 24 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:43 AM

Has anyone recently had over 80 guests at their wedding?  We are getting married in February 2013 and we already have 76 confirmed guests (those are just the guests that have put a non-refundable deposit down at our hotel already) and now we are thinking we will most likely have closer to 100 people, yikes!  I've read in past posts that they can go up to 120 but at an increased price for the 81-120 person.  Just wondering if anyone recently has heard the same?  I've emailed Dennise a couple of times with no response and I am assuming that since my wedding isn't for another 10 months I am low on the totem pole for a response.

#1580 lianne

lianne
                    • 134 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:09 PM

When we met with Annie she said it was duable with 90ish ppl....and I think she said that if you go over you just have to use the restaurant next door where they usually have the Rythm of the nights but that can only be done on a Sunday.  And its not as convenient cuz then your guests have to walk back to the beach for the remainder of the night.  Don't quote me on this though... sorry not much help.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users