Photo

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

• Please log in to reply
2104 replies to this topic

#1521 kupham

kupham
  • Site Supporter
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:53 PM

Hello ladies!   I was married at Las Caletas on December, 29, 2011.  I read through these threads for tons of info -- and even though I never posted much, I did want to share my wedding photos with you all, as I know I loved seeing pictures! 

Go to:  www.michelleturner.org

Scroll to Kim & Brandon

Enter your own email address

Password:  oliver

Enjoy!

#1522 Krs398

Krs398
    • 166 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:20 PM

so excited for you girls!! how fun!!! i can't wait for both of your reviews!

#1523 lianne

lianne
      • 134 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:35 PM

Kupham, great pictures. you looked gorgeous.  Thanks so much for sharing!

#1524 LaLa1116

LaLa1116
        • Site Supporter
        • 168 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:14 PM

Love your pictures!  I'm also using papel picado banners (yours look just like mine--are they from etsy?)  Also, wondering how many did you buy?

#1525 kupham

kupham
          • Site Supporter
          • 3 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:36 PM

Yes, the papel picado banners were from Aymujer on Etsy.  I bought a 3 pack of banners from her - each banner was 14' long and and had 7 flags.  It was plenty, I wouldn't order any more than that.

#1526 HeatherK

HeatherK
            • 24 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 04:18 PM

Beautiful pictures kupham! We are getting married at Las Caletas on Dec 29th this year! Since we are getting married exactly 1 year apart I thought I'd ask you about lighting at Las Caletas....did you find that it got dark quite early? I'm just wondering about pictures and lighting (I think we are going to use the photographers from Vallarta Adventures. 

#1527 kupham

kupham
              • Site Supporter
              • 3 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 04:59 PM

Hi HeatherK - Congratulations!  The weather is super beautiful that time of year, very comfortable during the day and at night, which is great.  I will say, we had our ceremony start a few minutes after 6, and it was dark within 15 minutes after the ceremony had ended.  We took most of our photos before the ceremony, which I was told is very common with the brides that time of year.  I highly recommend that -- or see if you can arrange having your ceremony earlier.  There is just not much time to get all the pictures you want after the ceremony before the sun goes down! 

#1528 bridekk0104

bridekk0104
                • 1 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:09 AM

Airlines have minim. 3 brides per flying...they are used to "the dress situation"...usually they will offer the Closet but usually it will not fit there, what we did was be on the first group (sometimes they dont check on wich group your ticket said" and we used all the space for "carry on" and my dress fit perfectly. jajajajaa...not all the passanger were happy but ones they see the dress they tolerade the situation.

#1529 LaLa1116

LaLa1116
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 168 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:31 PM

That's where I'm ordering them. :) Thanks for the info.  I asked Annie, but she wasn't sure.  Yet another example of how useful this forum has been! 

Originally Posted by kupham 

Yes, the papel picado banners were from Aymujer on Etsy.  I bought a 3 pack of banners from her - each banner was 14' long and and had 7 flags.  It was plenty, I wouldn't order any more than that.

#1530 Krs398

Krs398
                    • 166 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 06:05 PM

this is a question for past brides.. is it windy at las caletas during the ceremony and in the evening?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users