Jump to content

Photo

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)


  • Please log in to reply
2104 replies to this topic

#1111 psuelisa

psuelisa
  • Newbie
  • 13 posts

    Posted 15 July 2011 - 09:58 AM

    adventurelovers, We actually opted out of having a cake because I have heard that no one eats it. There is so much food and great desserts that a cake wasn't missed! If you wanted to cut something, you could cut the tiramasu - a lot better than paying 3.5 pp for something no one will eat.



    #1112 psuelisa

    psuelisa
    • Newbie
    • 13 posts

      Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:01 AM


      choeft201, I had the wedding the day after yours! We found some of your maracas and they were beautiful! Also, they were able to use some of your leftover orchids in my flowers, they were awesome! Your pictures look great!

      Originally Posted by choeft201 

      I had to pay the extra $100 for the orchids but that was it. I sent a picture as inspiration and brought the pin with me. The one thing I would tell anyone who is doing a wedding there is to order the fans from oriental trading company..they are super cheap and it was hot..people loved using them. Here are a few pictures of the table set up Table1.jpgTable2.jpg



       



      #1113 choeft201

      choeft201
      • Jr. Member
      • 156 posts

        Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:05 AM


        Nice..I'm happy to share : )
         

        Originally Posted by psuelisa 


        choeft201, I had the wedding the day after yours! We found some of your maracas and they were beautiful! Also, they were able to use some of your leftover orchids in my flowers, they were awesome! Your pictures look great!



         



         


        Puerto Vallarta...June 18th, 2011

        #1114 psuelisa

        psuelisa
        • Newbie
        • 13 posts

          Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:10 AM

          Hey everyone, I finally had time to get back into "normal" mode... we had our AHR a week after we got back so we've been crazy busy. I'm going to type up a review and post it soon...

           

          Honestly, I couldn't imagine having my wedding any other way, Kelley is AMAZING and regardless of location, I would work with her ANYWHERE. I'm not a very good planner and I hate coming up with ideas, and Kelley made everything go great. I'm still waiting on pro pics, so I'll post them when I can.

           

          To all of the future brides, don't stress out! Have a great time and enjoy yourself, the day goes SO fast!



          #1115 psuelisa

          psuelisa
          • Newbie
          • 13 posts

            Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:13 AM

            _MG_3459.jpg264662_816985168242_23100963_39070420_274003_n.jpg



            #1116 jeigh02

            jeigh02
            • Newbie
            • 42 posts

              Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:17 AM

              Thanks ladies!



              #1117 jeigh02

              jeigh02
              • Newbie
              • 42 posts

                Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:38 AM

                Choeft201-

                 

                Where did you get your maracas from? there super cute.

                 

                Thanks,

                Jennifer



                #1118 choeft201

                choeft201
                • Jr. Member
                • 156 posts

                  Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:56 AM


                  I looked around at other places and other vendors and they cost was to high. I did  not want to do them myself or ship them there.  I talked to kelley about it and she has a guy that does them (and it was cheaper than other vendors I looked into) I ended up ordering them thru her and had them added to my invoice with Vallarta adventures.
                   

                  Originally Posted by jeigh02 

                  Choeft201-

                   

                  Where did you get your maracas from? there super cute.

                   

                  Thanks,

                  Jennifer



                   


                  Puerto Vallarta...June 18th, 2011

                  #1119 jeigh02

                  jeigh02
                  • Newbie
                  • 42 posts

                    Posted 15 July 2011 - 01:06 PM

                    Thanks, I'll have to look into that and talk to Kelley. I was looking at Mishka Designs but they are a little expensive. Then I thought about ordering some from Amols.com which is a reasonable price but I don't want to carry them in my luggage. I'm so thankful for this forum!

                     

                    Originally Posted by choeft201 


                    I looked around at other places and other vendors and they cost was to high. I did  not want to do them myself or ship them there.  I talked to kelley about it and she has a guy that does them (and it was cheaper than other vendors I looked into) I ended up ordering them thru her and had them added to my invoice with Vallarta adventures.
                     



                     



                     



                    #1120 Readybetty

                    Readybetty
                    • Newbie
                    • 77 posts

                      Posted 15 July 2011 - 11:13 PM

                       PPPPsuelisa, you wedding looked amazing! Congrats.






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users