Photo

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

• Please log in to reply
2103 replies to this topic

#1031 choeft201

choeft201
  • 156 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 03:54 AM

I'm glad I'm not the only one...is is like having way to much foreplay...and no follow thru ; ) I hope you have a great wedding

Puerto Vallarta...June 18th, 2011

#1032 moosiemoose1

moosiemoose1
    • 21 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:56 AM

Congratulations!! I'm so glad your wedding was all that you'd dreamed it would be and more...Las Caletas has a way of doing that. Can't wait to see pics!!

Originally Posted by hulagirl132 

Hi ladies,

We got married at Las Caletas last Monday (May 30th).

It was everything I had imagined, everything we thought our wedding of our dreams would be and more. Las Caletas was amazing. I had a lot of my guests come up to me saying it was the best wedding ever (and that is saying a lot because my friends has had some extravagant weddings at home). One of my favorite quotes from the night was "I thought weddings like this only happens in movies. It's so beautiful".

Will be back to post pictures once they are ready.

#1033 moosiemoose1

moosiemoose1
      • 21 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:58 AM

That's the best way to approach the week or so prior to your wedding day! At this point, you've done all you can for the little details...it's time to just relax and enjoy the fruits of your (and Kelley's, lol) labor! 

Originally Posted by Readybetty 

Choeft, I've felt the same way for a while now.  We leave Tuesday for PV and a big part of me is tired of looking at my wedding stuff that has been consuming my second bedroom for a year now.  Like you, I just want to be on a beach with a yummy margarita in hand and a good book by my side.  Awww yes, heaven. On the plus side, my last day of work before we leave is tomorrow!

#1034 hulagirl132

hulagirl132
        • 194 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 11:38 AM

I'm working on my review, but we are leaving for our honeymoon next week so hopefully I can get it done.

I also want to mention how all our guests love our photographer, Nate Broshot from License to Still and Christin Rose (as the 2nd shooter). Nate posted a few fun pics on his facebook page. Here's the link if you want to check it out, our pictures are in the Lea + Chris album.  -->

Congratulations!! I'm so glad your wedding was all that you'd dreamed it would be and more...Las Caletas has a way of doing that. Can't wait to see pics!!

~Married at Las Caletas, Puerto Vallarta on May 30, 2011~

#1035 hulagirl132

hulagirl132
          • 194 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 12:15 PM

Just want to share pictures.

I walked down the stairs with 4 inch wedge shoes. I'm used to wearing high heels so it wasn't a big deal, I just had to make sure I watched my step.

LC 3.jpg

#1036 hulagirl132

hulagirl132
            • 194 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 12:16 PM

More pictures from the ceremony.

LC 4.jpgLC 5.jpg

#1037 hulagirl132

hulagirl132
              • 194 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 12:20 PM

Place cards with tropical theme and flowers with clip for the ladies to wear in their hair if they wanted.  We left them at future LC brides can use them if they  want.

LC 6_place cards and flowers.jpg

#1038 hulagirl132

hulagirl132
                • 194 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 12:23 PM

I would recommend adding the fire dancers as a surprise to your guests. Everyone was in awe and enjoyed them.

LC 6_fire dancers.jpg

#1039 hulagirl132

hulagirl132
                  • 194 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 12:29 PM

We got maracas from Mishka designs for all our guests.  I also made the luggage tags (thanks to Melissa aka MoosieMoose for the inspiration), they turned out great and everyone loved them.

LC 7_ maracas and luggage tag.jpg

#1040 lesley_mexico_bride

lesley_mexico_bride
                    • 230 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 03:07 PM

Hola Senoras y Senoritas! We were married on May 29th at Las Caletas and it was just beyond everything and anything we could have hoped for. It was absolutely perfect. I would love to go on and on about it and I promise I will write a long long review but I have to get back to my honeymoon :). I just have to say that Kelley is amazing as always, Vallarta Adventures is awesome also (we have already done the Marietas and Outdoor Adventure excursions and everyone that works for the company is excellent, tomorrow we are doing sea lions), our photog, Jared Rey (Hernandez), who I found on this forum, was an absolute lifesaver, so nice, and so much fun. Dreams so far is pretty good and we are enjoying ourselves. We loved staying at the Westin also before the wedding. I might never leave PV, we will see........I will be back next week with more details and pictures, but rest assured these are the most amazing people and the most amazing scenery to have for your wedding so no worries!! By the way Lea I saw maybe you or one of your guests having breakfast at Dreams the other morning (saw their luggage tags) ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users