Sign in to follow this  
LCBride2007

Past/Current/Future Caletas Brides & Grooms - CHECK IN HERE!

As most of you know I maintain a spreadsheet of all of the Caletas couples getting married. It's come in handy quite a few times, so I want to keep it updated. BUT I admit, I've slacked off lately - there are just so many it's hard to keep up! Normally I'd just read up on the "main" Caletas thread, or skim the Newbie posts, but I know I am missing some people.

Below is the list that I have, and I am sure that I am missing people and probably have some dates wrong. For those of you that said "March 2010" or something, I just put the 1st so I had an idea.

Of course, if you don't want to be on this list for some reason, you can tell me that too!

As you can see I like to put username and date, and also if your username isn't obvious - your real name as well (and your partner, if you'd like).

So, please post here or send me a PM and I will update the list. That way we can easily track who is up next!

Click the image to open in full size.

P.S. HAPPY WEDDING DAY to Emily!!!!!!

Hey Ann-

My date has changed to April 13, 2010....I forgot to change it in my profile. Thought I'd let you know so you can update your list.

Thanks...Karlye

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCHISM View Post
Hey Ann-

My date has changed to April 13, 2010....I forgot to change it in my profile. Thought I'd let you know so you can update your list.

Thanks...Karlye

Thanks for letting me know, Karlye! I've made the update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebby11 View Post
June 10, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by horegan View Post
April 30, 2011!!!!!! Yippeeee!!!!
congrats! you've both been added to the "list" that i keep of LC brides and grooms