• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 midnight24

midnight24
  • 754 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 10:15 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BahiaBride16
    Yeah I found the little details are what made our wedding a little unique :-) The balloons did cost extra (I ordered them so at the end of the ceremony, we could do a balloon release). It only cost $60usd for 30 balloons and the wedding planners set everything up. They also used the extra balloons at our private cocktail party which looked awesome!
    As for the flowers hanging from the gazeboo that was all included in our wedding package and turned out so beautiful!
    I did bring the cake topper with me and asked them to put it on our cake for us :-) Also if you like my cake topper I can send it to you if you just want to pay for the shipping, its still in perfect condition!
    Goodluck with your planning!!
    thanks for letting me know about the balloons and the flowers. good to know!

do you have another pic of your cake topper so I can see it a little better?

thanks!

#22 DDBentley15

DDBentley15
    • 57 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 01:45 AM

Great Review, congrats!

#23 Jananaz

Jananaz
      • 184 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 02:27 PM

Congratulations Nicole!! What a beautiful wedding! You and DH look so happy!! You're right, Jose's photos are awesome! Something about the way he caught the light or did the tint on them makes them look really romantic.

#24 msamanda

msamanda
        • 61 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 12:45 AM

Congrats on the wedding! You look so beautiful! Thanks for writing the review! I am getting exciting. I am planning for Feb 2011, Bahia principe coba and am considering the Gazebo! Thanks for the great pics and suggestions :) cheers.

#25 swong

swong
          • 169 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 01:15 AM

Thanks Nicole for your great review!! And you are right, I think your bridesmaid's hair look awesome!
            Scarlett

#26 sarah03072012

sarah03072012
            • 1 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 04:26 PM

Hey Nicole
              Which option did you go with your the private pool party? We are doing that as well but can't decide what drink package to go with. Any suggestions?
              Your wedding looks amazing!!

Sarah

#27 anichols8

anichols8
              • 232 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 12:20 PM

These are gorgeous.  It looks like you guys had a blast.  That gazebo is beautiful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users