Photo

Any Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
5571 replies to this topic

#611 ames9782

ames9782
  • 166 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 09:36 AM

well that's good to know about the 48 hours, i told my travel agent depending on that time restriction either the 24 or 25 of october (2011) and i was origionally gonna do a sunset wedding but beverly had told her that at that time of year at that time of day it sometimes rains for a bit, so i told her either 1 or 2 pm instead.  and with it earlier too it'll give us lots of time for photos before supper, cause i have read a few girls say that felt really rushed when they did a sunset wedding and then had dinner so soon after, so i'm sure in the next couple days (well hopefullly today) that date and time will be all picked and we'll be ready to deal with everything else!!

#612 keriltz

keriltz
    • 37 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 02:17 PM

Hmm  - I was under the impression you still got the champagne ceremony after the reception even though you are getting the free wedding? No?

Also i know Beverly told me aswell i didn't have to make a deposit until 3 months prior what do you have to pay? 

#613 RocknRobin04

RocknRobin04
      • Banned
      • 107 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 02:25 PM

great resources ladies

#614 ames9782

ames9782
        • 166 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by keriltz 

Hmm  - I was under the impression you still got the champagne ceremony after the reception even though you are getting the free wedding? No?

Also i know Beverly told me aswell i didn't have to make a deposit until 3 months prior what do you have to pay? 

hey there, i've read that the deposit is 25% of the wedding package that you have chosen.

#615 ames9782

ames9782
          • 166 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 02:47 PM

hey there, i've read that the deposit is 25% of the wedding package that you have chosen.

#616 ames9782

ames9782
            • 166 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 02:48 PM

hey there, i've read on here that the deposit you have to give is 25% of the wedding package that you have chosen from the resort...

#617 JayKay

JayKay
              • 3,472 posts
              • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
              • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
              • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 10 January 2011 - 03:39 PM

In the book of packages she sent us it says the champagne ceremony after the reception is not included, but you can pay I think 15 or 20 dollars per person to have it.  You still get to do your cake cutting and first dance after your reception, you just dont get the champagne, at least thats what Beverly told us?!  I'm confused now!

#618 JayKay

JayKay
              • 3,472 posts
              • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
              • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
              • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 10 January 2011 - 03:40 PM

I meant after your ceremony, not reception, sorry for any confusion!

#619 RocknRobin04

RocknRobin04
              • Banned
              • 107 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 07:46 PM

Any of you brides booked for 11-11-11?!?

#620 ames9782

ames9782
                • 166 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 05:23 AM

hey, i was just wondering if anyone knows of any really good websites for getting decor and stuff with a wide range of colours??  the colour i'm going with is "pear" and luckly i've found my sister a MOH dress in that colour, but i can't seem to find anything else...be it ribbon or napkins or well anything....hoping maybe someone on here might have an idea!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users