Calgary Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1939 replies to this topic

#1241 cookiemunchkin

cookiemunchkin
  • 376 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 09:18 PM

Boo, I love the first ones :)

Staci, I LOVE your hair flower!  Great job!

Are any of you ordering chair sashes to take to your wedding with you?  I'm planning to order a few individual sashes in different colors so I can see what they look like and order the right color, but the shipping is a little crazy when ordering a small amount.  If anyone wants to order together and split the shipping, let me know :).  The site I'm planning to order from is $0.89 per sash (if ordering in multiples of 10)... sample individual sashes are a bit more:  www.weddinglinensdirect.com

Aaaaand, if anyone is still looking for a dress, Bridal Debut in Edmonton is having an annual off-the-rack sale from Oct 9 to 23.  The email I got from them is:

If you still haven’t found your perfect dress we have the solution for you! Bridal Debut is having our annual Fall Off Rack sale October 9th – October 23rd. Selected gowns will be up to 50% off and selected bridesmaid gowns up to 80% off. You will also find discounts on a variety of featured accessories like discontinued shoes starting at $25. Don’t miss your chance to get your perfect gown and all the accessories at a fraction of the cost! The sale will be held exclusively at the Sherwood Park locations with appointments being taken Wednesday & Thursday evenings after 4pm and all day on Saturdays. Walk-ins will be welcome on a first come first served basis during the weekdays as well!

#1242 Aumuller

Aumuller
    • 365 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 09:45 PM

I love your hair flower! Totally gonna steal this idea and try to recreate it...not that crafty yet

Originally Posted by sstryker 

Boo - I made my own hair fascinator & it was totally easy using beads, feathers & 2 gardenia's from Michaels. Sorry not sure why the pic is sideways, but you get the idea!photo.JPG

#1243 AshleyL

AshleyL
      • 263 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 06:34 AM

H&M has some cute fabric flowers with an alligator clip tp attach them.
        Getting married in Runaway Bay, Jamaica February 2011!!!

#1244 Boo

Boo
        • 785 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 07:00 AM

sstryker beautiful flower but I really dont have your talents! Ashley thanks I might have to jaunt then to Market Mall and give H&M a try. Happy Friday before long weekend ladies!

#1245 Lindslou

Lindslou
          • 187 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 07:36 AM

Hey girls!!

Are we still meeting tomorrow?  Is it at Melrose 6pm? 

Looking to share a photographer the middle of Feb 2011 in Holguin Cuba

http://tickers.Ticke....35f2/event.png

#1246 Canadiansandy

Canadiansandy
            • 355 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 06:57 PM

As far as I know that's still the plan! I am planning to go - everyone else still in for 6pm-onwards at Melrose tomorrow (Tues) night?

Sandy & Aaron ~ May 4, 2011 ~ Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana ------ Bride & Groom + 30 booked! (and counting)

#1247 cookiemunchkin

cookiemunchkin
              • 376 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 06:52 AM

I'll be late (6:30 or so), but I'll be there!

#1248 pamphilia

pamphilia
                • 362 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 07:29 AM

Yup - I'm in.

~pam

#1249 BeachBrideSoon

BeachBrideSoon
                  • 193 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 12:53 PM

I will be at Melrose tonight!!

I found the kind of flower you are looking for at North Hill Mall in Ardene!  I was originally looking for pashmina's that I found were on sale in another city and wanted to see if I could find the same deal here.  I have pictures of the flower on my phone....but I'm not sure how to upload them.  If you are coming tonight, I will have pics!!  All colors...pink, yellow, blue and loads more!

Originally Posted by Boo 

Ladies your help please...

Ok so the ladies weekend in Banff is next weekend and I was paroozing this site and came across this planning thread

http://www.bestdesti...ad-lots-of-pics

at their stag all the girls have a big fun flower in their hair, I kinda like that, as I told the girls definitly no funny outfit for me... so here is the ask - where would I find something like flower here that in Calgary?

Also, did you ladies see the deal they have on Dealfind today only??  http://www.dealfind....ehrawellnessspa  They also noted in comments section that they will give you a receipt for the massage for $20 so it could potentially cost $29!!  Great deal! Except their hours are Tues - Fri 10a-6p, Sat 10a-4p I'm not sure how much time you need to book in for this service.  Here is what they said about the express part...

Don’t have time for the Spa? Try the Express! Includes a soak,buffing of calluses,cuticle and nail work, luxurious lotion and polish application.

BeachBrideSoon

#1250 cookiemunchkin

cookiemunchkin
                    • 376 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 01:33 PM

Beachbride - good to know about the tax receipt for that massage! 

Sooo... I'm assuming some of you have met each other before.  For those of us who haven't, how do we find each other tonight?  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users