Sign in to follow this  
indy_chic

Still looking.....

Hello all,

I've been scouring this forum for over 6 months but it seems I still can't view attachments so here I am.

I'm trying to secure a date in March 2010 for Moon Palace but at present, the date I want only has times in the AM. I want a late aft., early evening wedding but MP says it's too dark @ 5pm . We'll see .....

Congrats and welcome to the forum! You need 150 posts to open attachments, are you only looking into one day or are you flexible with the date. Try seeing which days you could have a later wedding on, good luck with the planning!

As the others said, you need 150 posts to open attachments. SO welcome new members, ask questions in the Moon Palace/ RM threads and get to know your fellow brides!

Happy Planning!

That can happen sad.gif Moon Palace is a popular place. There are plenty of great resorts in the area though, so if you're open to other resorts, that might be an option. The other option is trying to switch the date. Hmmm... I had no idea it got dark so early so that 5pm would be a no-go. I think you can check sunset times online.

Happy planning!!