Need To See Sample Real Touch Flower

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 classadiva

classadiva
  • 685 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 03:04 PM

Hi,

I am VERY interested in possibly using Real Touch Flowers, but having never seen any in person, I would like to see some before ordering any. I live in NYC and have had no luck finding anyone that has any in stock that I can see. Any ideas? Does anyone know of a seller that I can possibly purchase a sample from to see how they look? Thanks.

#2 poohshek

poohshek
    • 1,456 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 03:06 PM

Alana is in New Jersey and you can contact her to see if she can help you out.

bouquetsbyalana.com Homebouquetsbyalana.comfac074562e1b0a88e962c011f21 ccc4165a4e1c3.txt

#3 SusieQ

SusieQ
      • 1,603 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 05:49 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by classadiva
        Hi,

I am VERY interested in possibly using Real Touch Flowers, but having never seen any in person, I would like to see some before ordering any. I live in NYC and have had no luck finding anyone that has any in stock that I can see. Any ideas? Does anyone know of a seller that I can possibly purchase a sample from to see how they look? Thanks.

I found my real touch flowers at a craft store called Michaels here in Canada. I made my own bouquet, it was pretty easy. The texture of the flower is the same as the real flower however it is thicker and more firm. It is easier for transport and durability. Good luck in you DIY

Click the image to open in full size.

#4 shankd

shankd
        • 272 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 07:49 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by SusieQ
          I found my real touch flowers at a craft store called Michaels here in Canada. I made my own bouquet, it was pretty easy. The texture of the flower is the same as the real flower however it is thicker and more firm. It is easier for transport and durability. Good luck in you DIY

How much did that cost you? How was the selection?

#5 SusieQ

SusieQ
          • 1,603 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 09:58 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by shankd
            How much did that cost you? How was the selection?
            I had a 50% off coupon so it costed about $55.00 it would have been 2x that without the coupon. I really like them they feel so real. I only needed one bouquet and most vendors had larger packages. It wasn't that hard to do,

There wasn't a huge selection of flowers at the local Michaels here in Newmarket Ontario

#6 AMH

AMH
            • 4 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 04:40 PM

You can try Hibiscus Flowers in Canada. They have a website with beautiful flowers.

#7 classadiva

classadiva
              • 685 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 01:41 AM

Thank you...I saw a few single stems...I may try to order from Sharon.

#8 JessicaANDJermaine

JessicaANDJermaine
                • 216 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 01:45 AM

I didn't know Michaels carried real touch flowers i am going to go check them out.

THANKS!!!

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by SusieQ

Jessica

#9 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
                  • 2,528 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 10:03 PM

DO you know if Michaels had any real touch calla lilies??
                    Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#10 Kalea

Kalea
                    • 11 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 07:58 AM

They do have calla lilies but I didn't find their qualities to be that great. I got my real touch flowers from www.bloombridal.com! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users