WTB: Pink and orange items

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 CancunBride71010

CancunBride71010
  • 180 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 05:41 PM

Hey!

I'm looking to purchase pink and orange items for a destination wedding. Please let me know what you have.

Thanks,
    Joeanna

#2 JCrosby

JCrosby
    • 138 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 06:36 PM

I'll have pink, ivory and cantaloup colored paper lanterns if you'd like to buy them after I use them in February....

#3 CancunBride71010

CancunBride71010
      • 180 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 06:40 PM

Ok, thanks for the reply. We can talk about the pink lanterns at that time.

Joeanna

#4 adelaide

adelaide
        • 200 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 04:38 PM

I have pink chair sashes.

Not a great pic, but let me know if you are interested and I will dig up another one! I think there are about 45 of them.

Click the image to open in full size.

#5 stina76

stina76
          • 54 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 11:55 AM

I would be interested in the cantaloupe lanterns when you are finished with them!

#6 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
            • 2,458 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 07:19 PM

I'm still early in the planning stages, but my colors are also pink and orange so I'm sure I'll have items to sell after May - definitely in time for your DW if you are still looking for items at that time. I'm pretty sure I'll be buying fuschia organza chair sashes for the ceremony, and there are some really cute fuschia votive candle holders I've been looking at too. I'm holding off buying for now since I don't know how many guests we'll have yet, so I don't know how many chairs/tables I'll need to decorate yet, lol.

I also thinking of doing strings of orchid petals (silk) to hang in the arch for the ceremony, and will probably have some orchid petals for on the tables as well.

Keep in touch and as it gets closer I can let you know what I have for sale.
              Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#7 lstaff

lstaff
              • 48 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 12:08 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by adelaide
                I have pink chair sashes.

Not a great pic, but let me know if you are interested and I will dig up another one! I think there are about 45 of them.

Click the image to open in full size.
                have you sold the chair sashes? also, do you have a picture? i cant see the one posted thru photobucket... thx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users