Photo

Pictures before the Ceremony????

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 poohshek

poohshek
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 09:15 PM

We took pictures before the ceremony and I am glad we did. Time goes by so fast and we wanted to have as many images captured as possible with friends & family. Tradition is out the window for us.

#42 nbills511

nbills511
    • 164 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 11:18 PM

This is something I am also struggling with....given that destination weddings by nature are less traditional....I would like to maintain something of tradition. But on the flip side...I don't want to take pictures for an hour plus after the ceremony. It will more then likely be a very last minute decision for us

#43 Eliana

Eliana
      • 676 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 11:22 PM

We are doing pictures before the ceremony but not together... I think the happiness of seeing him up at the gazebo when I'm walking down with my father will be one of those moments I will never forget!!!

#44 TLC4Rock

TLC4Rock
        • 473 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 11:24 PM

I'm a bit traditional on this subject. I think that's what the cocktail hour is for...your guest get to mingle while the wedding party takes pictures.

Bottom line it's your day and if you choose to takes pics after so that you FI does not see you...I'm sure you guest will be patient and supportive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users