Photo

Las Caletas brides what package did you chose?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 mellibean

mellibean
  • 69 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 03:13 AM

would like to know which package you chose? just wanted to know what time did the ceremony started and what time you had to leave the island? thanks

#2 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 08:56 AM

most of us had the deluxe package, but a couple girls did to the intimate package. i think my ceremony was around 6:30 and you have to leave at 10:30 unless you buy an extra hour.

#3 mellibean

mellibean
      • 69 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 02:38 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by akh
        most of us had the deluxe package, but a couple girls did to the intimate package. i think my ceremony was around 6:30 and you have to leave at 10:30 unless you buy an extra hour.
        i just realized that the other 2 packages have a ocean view setting , not on the beach setting. dont think the las caletas thing is going to happen for me.

#4 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 02:57 PM

i only know of the deluxe and intimate - and i thought they were in the same place - but the girls that chose the intimate package would actually have to clarify!

#5 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
          • 26,161 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 01:33 AM

They have 2 packages and the only settings they have (unless they changed this in the past few weeks) are on the sand, on the cliff overlooking the sand, and at the pyramid in the jungle. The pyramid can only be used for daytime weddings and there is no ocean view, although the reception would still be on the beach.

We had the deluxe package as well, on the sand, starting at 6:15ish and we left shortly after 11 p.m. You can stay as late as you want to pay for.

#6 MarlaB

MarlaB
            • 108 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 12:13 PM

On a cliff overlooking the sand? Which package is this used for? The deluxe?
              Does anyone have a picture of this? I am choosing the deluxe package which is on the sand but I am kind of interested in knowing what the cliff is all about.

#7 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
              • 26,161 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 11:40 PM

I've only seen it used for small weddings because the seating space is limited, so probably the intimate package. Someone who just got married at Caletas had hers there...aww I forget who but she had a very intimate wedding. It's where the guestbook table is set up if you look at other people's pics.

Oh, here....this is from vallarta adventures website:

Click the image to open in full size.

#8 chrisnessa

chrisnessa
                • 176 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 03:31 PM

Having the deluxe as well. Trying to add a few things that will be extra I will post as I get them settled and then discuss once back from our wedding :)

Sparklers for a send off
                  Cigar Roller for the guests
                  Slideshow
                  Fire dancers
                  Mariachis
                  A little more decor on the tables and the area (but we are bringing them)

Nicole is so fabulous at working thru this with US, she has some other brides doing many of the same things, as the destination weddings are becoming EXTREMELY popular. (Again sorry our Pic is massive I can not find a way to make it smaller...any ideas on that? Nor can I find a way to make a profile pic in the user name area.)
                  Our first year married. We had our marriage blessed at our Catholic Church.

#9 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 03:39 PM

your picture is the perfect size it seems - don't worry! and the picture over to teh left is called the avatar - so go to that part to update. hope that helps!

#10 SarahL

SarahL
                    • 45 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 06:35 PM

Deluxe - with around 80 guests, it was the thing to do!
                      :) Sarah
                      Roberto and Sarah
                      February 22, 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users