Sign in to follow this  
bahamianbride2010

WANTED- Maggie Sottero Dresses size 12+

Hi ladies,

I am interested in knowing if anyone is selling their Maggie Sottero gown in a size 12 or larger. Here are the styles I like. I have called all the bridal stores in my area and no one has these. They can only order new ones.

-Karena

-Amour with Brooch

-Lorraine

-Amara Lee

-Chance

-Felicia

I really hope someone has one of these in the right size they are looking to sale. I tried PreOwnedWeddingDresses.com already too!

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamianbride2010 View Post
Hi ladies,

I am interested in knowing if anyone is selling their Maggie Sottero gown in a size 12 or larger. Here are the styles I like. I have called all the bridal stores in my area and no one has these. They can only order new ones.

-Karena
-Amour with Brooch
-Lorraine
-Amara Lee
-Chance
-Felicia

I really hope someone has one of these in the right size they are looking to sale. I tried PreOwnedWeddingDresses.com already too!

Thanks!
Did you try Ebay?

Maybe it would help if you posted pictures or links to the dress and someone can post something similar?

Good luck on your dress search!

I'm wearing a Maggie Sottero dress size 12. My wedding is in January though so I need it for then. I've got my first alteration coming up on Halloween...so I'll have to see how much it needs to be taken in. Good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamianbride2010 View Post
Hi ladies,

-Karena
-Amour with Brooch
-Lorraine
-Amara Lee
-Chance
-Felicia

Thanks!
Try this site it's pretty good too!
Used Wedding Dresses | Once Wed

Good Luck!! and I hope you find one you're looking for! :o)

I wore "Bliss" and it's a size 14. I had the train cut to a sweep train. I'm about 5' 1" and was barefoot. I know you didn't mention this dress, but I figured I'd throw it out there.

Here's the model pic:

Click the image to open in full size.

And on me:

I have a Maggie Zoe in size 12 - it has been hemmed, I'm 5'4. I got it for the TTD but no longer plan on using it, so it is new! I paid $400 for it but can give it to you for $300 if you are interested. :)