Sign in to follow this  
LIW

Happy Thanksgiving Canucks!

I just wanted to wish all the Canadian gals a very happy thanksgiving! I hope you're all sufficiently stuffed with turkey!!!

I just hope I can still get into my dress in the next 2 weeks, lolwoot.gif!!!

Happy thanksgiving everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!

And funny you mentioned fitting into your dress...I had my official fitting yesterday morning--right BEFORE turkey dinner!! Maybe I should have waited till after!! Hopefully I can keep things under control for the next 6-weeks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrouse View Post
Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!

And funny you mentioned fitting into your dress...I had my official fitting yesterday morning--right BEFORE turkey dinner!! Maybe I should have waited till after!! Hopefully I can keep things under control for the next 6-weeks!!
LOL, I'm sure everything will fit perfectly and you'll be beautiful! But just to make sure, maybe we should all run around the block a few times, hahaha!

I hope you had a great dinner! I'm sure it was worth it!

I managed to keep myself under control during the supper, but for dessert we had pumpkin trifle and my restraint flew out the window! Oh well, 3 weeks until the final fitting :)

Happy Thanksgiving ladies!

Happy Thanksgiving ladies...no turkey for me this year (all of our family is back in NS and I am too lazy to cook a turkey for 2 of us...) BUT I did have some pumpkin pie - so yummy, glad I left the rest of it at our friends' house! I'm most thankful that my dress fit me when i went on Thursday - now I just have to make sure my waist stays the exact same size (within a couple cms) until JUNE lol. LIW - I'm excited to hear about your MLD wedding! I'm sure you will be beautiful :)