Photo

Yay My Invitations Arrived!!!

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 bearbunny

bearbunny
  • 183 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 04:24 PM

I really love them - FI not crazy about the pink but I don't care its the carribean!!!!!! Can't wait until he sees all of the fushia details the day of ha ha.

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 amqueens

amqueens
    • 452 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 04:29 PM

I love them! Where did you get them? Were they expensive? Sorry for the the questions! I love them and I am from NY as well!
      - Anne-Marie

#3 bearbunny

bearbunny
      • 183 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 04:46 PM

thank you so much amqueens! Are you from queens by any chance? I live in Astoria. I didn't get them in NY but ordered them online Stephita Custom Handmade Wedding Invitations - Unique Wedding Invitations, Wedding Stationery - Online, Toronto, Richmond Hill, Markham, Scarborough, Mississauga, Thornhill, Etobicoke, York, East York, Woodbridge, Vaughan, Concord, North York, Maple, - I saw another brides invitations and figured I would look into it. Check them out they have a lot of different designs and you can alter them as you wish. The sent me samples of the paper and ribbon colors first. Email them at info@stephia.com and they will help you out. They were expensive - I think anyway - about $5 each. I only need 40 so I splurged. Let me know if you want any other info.

#4 amqueens

amqueens
        • 452 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 04:54 PM

Yes I am, I live in Flushing, right by Whitestone. We are neighbors!! They are really nice. I don't know if I want something like that or to do the boarding passes. I will check them out. Great job and I love the pink! Is that your color? Was shipping a lot?
          - Anne-Marie

#5 bearbunny

bearbunny
          • 183 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 05:12 PM

yes our colors are chocolate and fushia but for the invites I wanted to offset it with the champagne riibbon and palm trees I love the boarding passes super cute! I was going to get them too. Either way you whatever you pick will be great!!!! what are your colors? Shipping was $50 - yes a lot if you ask me. My FI is from Canada I probably should have had them shipped to his family but no patience ha ha.

#6 amqueens

amqueens
            • 452 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 05:25 PM

LOL. I think I want to use purple and turquoise. Pretty sure but not 100%. I still have a lot of time!
              - Anne-Marie

#7 KarenM

KarenM
              • 1,920 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 06:16 PM

Very nice! I really like the chocolate & pink together!

#8 vlynnw

vlynnw
                • 6,003 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 06:20 PM

Those are super cute, I love them they turned out great!
                  Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#9 lily17bear

lily17bear
                  • 217 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 07:39 PM

your invites turned out great. love the colors, and the pink is just right!

#10 Melidell

Melidell
                    • 1,091 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 11:27 PM

Wow! I love the Stephita invites. Mine are still being printed and I can't wait. How did you find they were in "real life" compared to the pictures? Your invitations are really pretty- nice job, I'm sure your guests will love them.
                      Loving married life!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users