Photo

Are you dressing up for Halloween?

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#41 estella1007

estella1007
  • 475 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 01:11 PM

Hmmm...a few other gems....My best friend wore scrubs with a dr's lab coat. Wrote "proctologist" on it, put on latex gloves, and smeared brown craft paint all over the gloves, lab coat, and on his face. (apparently all my suggestions are gross!) Another good one I saw at a club. He was a "one night stand." He used a cardboard box to make a nightstand and wore it around his body, put a lampshade on his head, and glued condoms and underwear to the top of the nightstand. The guy won 1st prize.

#42 lscilley

lscilley
    • 1,466 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 01:38 PM

OMG some of these ideas are awesome!! I am all alone for halloween this year as my FI is not home from Australia yet so my roomate is a bumblebee and I am a ladybug! Not very creative but very cute costumes!

#43 shellk

shellk
      • 1,784 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 04:46 PM

we are going to a party at our friends too.im dressing up as skeleton (original i know).fi hates dressing up.we were bidding on a beetle juice outfit on ebay last night and gave in when it got to £30.we are going to a local place friday night.leaving it a little late i know.if that fails i will go and get a white sheet and cut eye holes out for him.if you cant guess he will hopefully look like a ghost lol.oh i just remembered we have pumpkins to but and carve too

#44 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
        • 2,287 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 07:20 AM

so it looks like we're going to dress up as a vampire for FI and witch for me. I know, BORING!! but with the house move and all that, we didn't really have time to put lots of effort into it!

#45 KLC77

KLC77
          • 2,207 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 09:00 PM

I have to dress up at work and am going as a school girl. Totally cliche I know, but at least all my parts will be mostly covered for work. lol I love this thread. So many good ideas!
            ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#46 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
            • 2,287 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 09:01 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by KLC77
              I have to dress up at work and am going as a school girl. Totally cliche I know, but at least all my parts will be mostly covered for work. lol I love this thread. So many good ideas!
              lol I love how you say that your parts will be "mostly" covered...

#47 KLC77

KLC77
              • 2,207 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 09:18 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by ~*Lisa*~
                lol I love how you say that your parts will be "mostly" covered...
                Ha, I know! I'm going to try the whole outfit on tomorrow to determine if I need to wear tights. I found these really cute over the knee socks, so really the only thing showing is a couple of inches of thigh, but idk. I work in a restaurant and this is the first halloween I've had to work. I keep hearing that some of the girls wear slightly whore-y outfits. lol I can't imagine waiting on a table in hooker boots. I can't wait to see what the rest of the staff is wearing. I'll probably look uptight compared to them! So, I might wear tights under the socks and then I'll be all covered.
                ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#48 jenninjamaica

jenninjamaica
                • 547 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 09:57 PM

Great ideas everyone!! I'm going to a house party for the first time in a few years on halloween, so I'm excited!!! I'm going as Wednesday Addams, so it won't be too hard to pull off, but I've left it so long I gotta go shopping tomorrow! LOL
                  *~*JENN*~*

#49 Melidell

Melidell
                  • 1,091 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 02:30 AM

I have two costumes. One is my G rated witch costume for work on Friday (I'm a children's Librarian) and the second is my adult Halloween party costume- 40's style pin-up sailor suit with the short skirt and thigh highs. I love Halloween- cant wait!
                    Loving married life!

#50 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                    • 2,287 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 07:08 AM

Halloween is lots of fun! We're having a potluck today at work. All the food is Halloween themed, it's great!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users