Photo

So I booked Suzanne Morel today

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
  • 5,248 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 01:36 PM

Ooh I love that! I especially love the make-up. Striking but fresh. Not too heavy. Just perfect! Does anyone know if she does manicures and pedicures too? Do they do them are her salon? Or do people just get their nails done at the spas at the resorts?

#22 DreaW

DreaW
    • Banned
    • 2,462 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 01:38 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by TOESNTHESND
      Take pics of your trial run too. I want to see, I am using her too in a few months. I am getting so excited for all you girls getting married soon!
      What is her website?
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
      Does that price include a trial run or is that extra?
      I'm not doing a trial run, I think that I'll like it the first time (and if I do a trial run and then have her come back it might not look like the first time....hope that's not confusing LOL)

I think she charges more to do a trial run and I want to save my money for something else. drinks most likely lol

#23 DreaW

DreaW
      • Banned
      • 2,462 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 01:39 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by kpluse
        What is her website?
        her website is http://www.suzannemo...dings_hmfw.html

#24 DreaW

DreaW
        • Banned
        • 2,462 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 01:41 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
          Ooh I love that! I especially love the make-up. Striking but fresh. Not too heavy. Just perfect! Does anyone know if she does manicures and pedicures too? Do they do them are her salon? Or do people just get their nails done at the spas at the resorts?
          She does pedi's and Mani's but I'm not doing it with her.....I'm pretty sure she can do it in your hotel....My mom thinks it's to much and that we can ask one of the locals to help us find a nail salon that the locals go to, to pay a cheaper price. My mom believes (which I do to) that the resorts all charge way to much especially if they know if its for a wedding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users