How To Locate BDW Vedor Photographers?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 classadiva

classadiva
  • 685 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 11:02 AM

Hi,

Now of course I see ads on these pages from photographers and read posts where brides recommend photographers and have followed up on some of these. I was wondering however if there was a central location on this website where I can find a listing of BDW vendor photographers or photographers that do destination weddings? I am particularly interested in someone who would travel to the Bahamas. Many seem stationed in Mexico and some of the photogs I contacted through referrals here are booked already!! Any help would be great. Thanks.

#2 Alyssa

Alyssa
    • 11,793 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 11:19 AM

well there is a Platinum Vendors list

http://bestdestinati....rs-list-40697/

but none of the regular vendors are on it!

i wouold suggest using the "search" function and play with it with different words and you will find photogs that have photographed in the bahamas and you can contact them!

#3 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 11:22 AM

you could also focus your search on 1 of 2 areas ... the geographical region you want to get married, often times you will see vendors mentioned there, or the Vendors Marketplace.

also, we do have those banners/buttons on the sides of the forum that advertise some of our vendors - though this isnt' a complete list!

#4 classadiva

classadiva
        • 685 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 11:38 AM

Thanks...sorry for posting this in the wrong forum at first...for the Bahamas, it seems that most of the photogs listed are local and folks really do not seem all that thrilled by them....with a few exceptions. I will use all of your tips...THANKS!!

#5 Sheree10

Sheree10
          • 1,026 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 04:28 PM

Good luck finding a photographer. It's not easy... I thought about bringing one from the US but we found a great guy on the island.
            http://tickers.Ticke....03cf/event.png

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

#6 TammyB

TammyB
            • 10,630 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 04:34 PM

As others have stated, we have many photographers on the forum, most of them are willing to travel, so I would just start searching out photographers that you like and then contact them for price/package quote.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users