Photo

Stephanie (RAENJAY) Non-pro Pics (RIU CABO)

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#21 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
  • 486 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 01:01 PM

WOW! You look so amazing and tan The flowers are bright and very pretty, I can't wait for more pics!

#22 RAENJAY

RAENJAY
    • 550 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 23, 2007
    • Wedding Location:RIU Cabo
    • LocationCharlotte

Posted 28 June 2007 - 01:04 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TOESNTHESND
    WOW! You look so amazing and tan The flowers are bright and very pretty, I can't wait for more pics!
    Thank you! I told the BM's I only look atht tan because they are the 2 whitest people on earth.
    Stephanie & Jason ~ RIU Palace ~ Cabo San Lucas
    June 23, 2007
    Visit our wedding slideshow Stephanie & Jason
    Photography by Jose "Pepe" Lima

#23 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 01:18 PM

Awe those are great, you looked so pretty and I love the colors you choose. My only problem...... You posted these pictures when I was away at lunch.. :-)

#24 RAENJAY

RAENJAY
      • 550 posts
      • LocationCharlotte

Posted 28 June 2007 - 01:19 PM

Ok, this is the last 16 that I have from my camera. It's going to be so hard to pick the best ones between guests & Pepe. I've got to get a little lunch - haven't eaten since 6PM last night, but I'll be back to post my review.

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
      June 23, 2007

#25 RAENJAY

RAENJAY
      • 550 posts
      • LocationCharlotte

Posted 28 June 2007 - 01:21 PM

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
      June 23, 2007

#26 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 01:33 PM

Hey Stephanie you need to post a pic of the starfish in the starfish thread. :-) Looks awesome BTW..

#27 Clussy75

Clussy75
        • 533 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 01:41 PM

OMG, you look beautiful, dress is gorgeous, hair looks great and soft, bouquet is GREAT and you guys both look GREAT! Wow, Congratulations and thank you for sharing right away!
          Claudia & Sean
          11/11/07

#28 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
          • 1,876 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 03:07 PM

Yay!!! Congratulations to my date twin!! You were beautiful!!! I love your colors and your flowers were beautiful! You already have so many great pics and they aren't even from your photographer! Congrats again and welcome home!
            My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
            Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#29 anaderoux

anaderoux
            • 3,220 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 03:19 PM

Stephanie you look gorgeous!!! congratulations!!! I love your bouquet and how the starfish looks!!

#30 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
              • VIP Member
              • 2,861 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 03:47 PM

Stephanie you look stunning in those pictures!!! I love the pictures with the cake and trying to kill your new hubby.lol Priceless!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users