Photo

Discount Fabric???

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 diamondpooch

diamondpooch
  • 546 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 11:32 AM

Looking for ten yards of fabric for table runners for reception. Anyone know of any good discount sites, etc? I'm certainly not paying $30 a yard for some of these fabrics I've found.

#2 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 11:44 AM

Do you have Joann Fabric near you? They do "40% off one item" coupons. Other then that, my only suggestion would be to chekc ebay out. I've seen some nice ones there.

#3 diamondpooch

diamondpooch
      • 546 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 12:01 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by carly
        Do you have Joann Fabric near you? They do "40% off one item" coupons. Other then that, my only suggestion would be to chekc ebay out. I've seen some nice ones there.
        Ya, I've been to JoAnn, but they don't have what I'm looking for I checked ebay too and they have one fabric I like but it's $300 for ten yards and that's more expensive than the fabric boutique I found near me.

#4 melette

melette
        • 893 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 06:53 PM

Are you sure you want to make them? I am ordering my Satin Table Overlays and Chair ties from this website: wedding linens direct home page

Give them a try and see if they have your color or better for your budget. One less thing you have to do on your "To Do List".
          http://i36.photobuck...ette12/mcc1.jpgFirst Dance as Mr. & Mrs 01/21/2010http://tickers.Ticke....1911/event.png

BRIDE&GROOM + 85 Family & Friends BOOKED and had a blast!

#5 diamondpooch

diamondpooch
          • 546 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 07:23 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by melette
            Are you sure you want to make them? I am ordering my Satin Table Overlays and Chair ties from this website: Click the image to open in full size.[/img]

#6 Karen_and_Andy

Karen_and_Andy
            • 23 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 10:27 PM

Before I decided it would be too much of a hassle to make my own wedding dress and the BM dresses, I was looking for a good place to buy discounted special occasion fabric. Our florist recommended the website for a fabric company located near them in the Detroit area where they get a lot of fabric for arches and chair covers at a really good price. I checked it out and the fabric is super cheap, like around $3.50 a yard. You might want to try looking there for something. It's Fabric Warehouse at fabric warehouse - the lowest cost fabric store in michigan (or anywhere). In case the link doesn't post, noticed that on a couple of my other threads, it's fabricwarehouseonline dot com. Click the Shop button at the top of the website to see what they have available to order online.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users