Jorge Allocco photography...anybody use him?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 shankd

• 272 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 04:17 PM

I am inquiring to anyone who has used Jorge in the past, just wondering if you had any feedback good or bad that you would like to pass along, and maybe some work that he has done....thx

#2 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 04:24 PM

have you tried searching on his name?

#3 shankd

• 272 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 04:33 PM

I have put his name in the search field but nothing came up...Am I doing it incorectly?

#4 ashleed

• 161 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 05:59 PM

I have checked his work out....sorry but I may be too picky but I'm not that impressed. I have his pricing information if you are interested.

#5 shankd

• 272 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 06:17 PM

he sent me a list of his prices, and it's hard to find a photographer that won't charge an arm and a leg for just a few pics. I am simply looking for a professional to take a few pics of the girls getting ready, the ceremony and a few pics on the beach. I don't want to spend 700 dollars on a handful of pictures. How many people actually have their wedding album out on a regular basis. All of my friends album eventually find a spot in the closet. To me it's a waste of money and would rather spend that money on my guest on a private reception, or day trips off the resort with my kids. I guess I have to way the options right?

#6 shellb

• 533 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 07:23 PM

If you are on facebook, there are some Melia Caribe Tropical brides that have used him that you could possibly reach out to for a reference. There are also some of his pics posted there as well.

Login | Facebook

#7 khomac

• 380 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 08:45 PM

Personally I love his photo's. If you're looking for better photo's then you'll also be paying a higher price. He's also very friendly, replies to your messages quickly, is honest and experienced. I'm sure you could negotiate a different package as well.

As a comparison, the resort photographer at the Majestic charges $500. For the $500 you get before, during, and after the ceremony - about 2-3 hours. You choose 50 poses and they will print 2 sets of those 50 pics. The print outs are 6X8 and you also get the images on a CD.

Kelly & Pablo

Michael and Phil Steingard are located in Ontario, but travel to Punta Cana quite often during the year. There is a good chance they will be down already during your wedding week, so this will cut travel costs

#8 Jorge Allocco wedd photo

Jorge Allocco wedd photo
                • 48 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 05:46 PM

Hi everyone let me say that my website is working pretty well and you can contact me for prices and services through there.

i'm glad that you are interested on my work let me tell that i been doing weddings in punta cana for more than 6 years, i did nearly a 1000 weddings, honestly , in this area but i was only focused only on Bahia Prinicipe resort till last february when i finished my contract to them.

So now as freelance photographer with more than 15 years as proffesional photographer anyone can feel free to contact me and i'll be glad to send my prices and options about my services and hopefully work with you.

all the best.

#9 lrfriendly

• 113 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 11:36 AM

Hi there,

I just returned from my wedding in Punta Cana and I used Jorge for my wedding pics..... all I have to say is he is amazing and did such a great job! Jim and I were very pleased with his work and eye for detail!!!!
                    33 Booked!!

#10 Jorge Allocco wedd photo

Jorge Allocco wedd photo
                    • 48 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 07:28 PM

Hi Lisa thanks for posting that, really have fun with you guys.
                      see my latest works here...

Jorge Allocco wedding photography

be my guest to go to my site and see more about me.

al the best.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users