Sign in to follow this  
JUANCARLOST

Sarah & Ricky slideshow (RIU hotel)

Beautiful!!!!! Sarah, you and Ricky are a gorgeous couple.....your love for each other really comes through in the photos. I love the pic with the back lighting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpkw View Post
Beautiful pictures!!!! Sarah - you and Ricky look so happy! I love the emotion and true joy that is caught in the pictures!

Juan - great work as always!! You amaze us!

Jen
Yeah your next! Juan said my pics should be up by Friday!
Sarah

Sarah, I agree with the rest, beautiful pictures!

If you have a second I'd like to ask you some questions about having your wedding at the Riu. First of all, where did you hold your reception? It looked as if it were up on a balcony of some sort. Also, what options did they give you for your dinner? How was it?

~Amanda

We had our reception on the Mexican terrace, it was beautiful. It over looks the beach. The food served is the mexican restuarant menue. It was delicious. When I first looked at the menue I thought it looked gross, but honeslty it was delicouse!

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisco4 View Post
Sarah, I agree with the rest, beautiful pictures!

If you have a second I'd like to ask you some questions about having your wedding at the Riu. First of all, where did you hold your reception? It looked as if it were up on a balcony of some sort. Also, what options did they give you for your dinner? How was it?

~Amanda

Oh wow, I would've never thought about the Mexican restaurant. Did they close it down just for your reception? When I was there for vacation I thought I saw them setting up for one on the beach area between the two pools...you know where there are rows of palm trees are in the sand? I figured that was the only option. Very cool to know there's more! Did you stay in a standard room or do they have suites?