Sign in to follow this  
budgetjamaicabride

My awesome cake topper

This is so cute!! Did you know you wanted this or did you have a general idea and she came up with it?  I'm thinking of doing something sports related as well..

Originally Posted by safety75 View Post

This is so cute!! Did you know you wanted this or did you have a general idea and she came up with it?  I'm thinking of doing something sports related as well..

I don't think she's going to answer since the post is dated back in 2009 ! You could still check out the Etsy shop.. 

Originally Posted by safety75 View Post

Yah I would check out the Mudcards shop on Etsy. You send her a message with what your vision is of your cake topper with info and pics and she'll get back to you and let you know if she can do it. I really love her cake toppers but I wanted the bride to be doing a dancers pose (yoga) and she couldn't do it for me. I guess the clay is too fragile. I've seen a lot of shops on Etsy that do these. Another one worth checking out is missnatch on Etsy. Hers are very reasonably priced but the figurines have a "surprised" look to them lol. Good Luck!