Sign in to follow this  
Kate82

Florist Referral in Cancun?

I am actually in the airport coming home from my wedding - Hands down Euforia is the way to go - I don´t think you understand how absolutely stunning their work is and they are extremely professional to work with, they meet with me on my planning trips and answered all of my million emails until I had made my final decisions - I totally recommend Euforia

PLEASE POST. IM SORRY YOU HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE. I AM SERIOUSLY THINKING ABOUT USING HER.  PLANNING TO SIGN NEXT WEEK. LET ME KNOW IF I SHOULD RECONSIDER 

Originally Posted by tngirl View Post

Does anyone have any pics Julieta's floral designs?

I´m getting married in May and Julieta will be doing all my wedding. I´m having my site inspection next month so I will keep you posted. Here´s her web page in case you want to check it out. www.floresjulieta.mex.tl 

The really work with you to find options to fit your budget but I wouldn't say they were cheap

Originally Posted by tngirl View Post

For those who used Euphoria, were the prices reasonable?

Ok, Please keep me posted. Her concepts were beautiful but I was jsut concerned about her ability to deliver on it because of the concerns posted her. Let me know what you think?

I was on a site inspection last week and a representative of Euforia was there as well.  I always admired Euforia's work but when I saw all the pics of past events they have done,OMG...I was super impressed.  Very modern and classy.