Florist Referral in Cancun?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Kate82

Kate82
  • 47 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 12:51 PM

Hello,

I'm getting married next May and want to hire my own florist instead of using the hotels. Can someone please recommend me a good reliable florist in cancun? Thanks!

#2 Married_In_Maui

Married_In_Maui
    • 929 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 02:29 PM

Hands down, without a doubt - VANESSA JAIMES!! She is awesome. I had planned an entire wedding in Cancun (only to have it cancelled due to the swine flu), but Vanessa was the florist I hired. She is super helpful & always responds in a relatively timely manner (2-3 days). She worked with all 200 of my emails & requests & came up with the PERFECT flowers & colors. She sent me pics of everything & even though we ended up getting married in Hawaii, I still used her pics to give the florist in Maui. I know lots of other brides on here have used her, so you might want to do a search for her name & see what pops up. Good luck!!

P.S- Her website is www.vanessajaimes.com.
      She also lists on her website that she has a minimum, but she worked with me & I didn't have to have a minimum b/c she didn't have to go far to deliver & we didn't need her to set-up, so you might want to inquire about that if you're on a tight budget.

#3 Destination Scout

Destination Scout
      • 600 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 03:33 PM

I used Julieta. Her flowers were beautiful, she was reliable and on time. She is a doll to work with.
        floresjulieta@prodigy.net.mx

#4 Kate82

Kate82
        • 47 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 10:06 PM

thanks! this is helpful!

#5 Kate82

Kate82
          • 47 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 10:14 PM

Were they expensive? How much would a bridal bouquet cost? Would you have their pricing? thanks!

#6 Destination Scout

Destination Scout
            • 600 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 10:25 PM

My bridal bouquet was made of burgandy calla lilies, which they had to import. It was $350, but she through in orchids for my hair. I also ordered palm leaves with bougenvilla for decoration in the sand and those were $7/piece. Julieta also coordinates weddings in Cancun, so if you need anything else like cakes, excursions, hair/make-up, she can take care of all of that for you and the more you use her the bigger the discount in service you will get. I just heard from her today and she mentioned that she has been on vacation, but that she is back now. If you e-mail her, please tell her that I said hi.

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Kate82
              Were they expensive? How much would a bridal bouquet cost? Would you have their pricing? thanks!

#7 trvlgrl

trvlgrl
              • 8 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 09:32 AM

I just got married this past June. I used Events of Euforia. They were so awesome to work with! I would highly recommend them. Euforia Cancun Wedding Planner - Outdoor Events and Lighting Design

#8 purplesun

purplesun
                • 7 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 09:35 AM

I know this comes in late but for future brides reading this. Hands down, Euforia is the absolute best!!! My Orange County/LA wedding planner did his research and Euforia was the only florist that could accommodate our request such as 5 foot trees for our table. Everything was absolutely perfect, beautiful and lush!!!! It felt as it we were in some enchanted forest except the Caribbean waters were right next to us!

DSCN1378.JPG

DSCN1380.JPG

#9 jana297

jana297
                  • 646 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 09:49 AM

I agree Julieta is the way to go!! She gave me an amazing price for everything that I wanted.

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
                    April 6, 2012

#10 lalanyc

lalanyc
                    • 363 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 07:45 AM

Unfortunately, I highly disagree w/ the use of Julieta.  I will be posting my review soon but overall it was a terrible experience. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users