• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#21 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 08:31 AM

So I watched it last night. I must say it was much better than I expected and the acting was not bad. It kinda reminds me of Buffy with a little less camp. One more show to add to my DVR!

I think Damon used to play Boone on Lost. He's pretty! Stephan is attractive but there is something with his eyebrows. I think he needs a touch of Botox to relax them or something.

The fog and the crow were a bit much but I still liked it.

#22 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,504 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 10:41 AM

Ha!

Police: 'Vampire Diaries' Actresses Flashed Drivers - News Story - WSB Atlanta

#23 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 12:40 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by silverangel
        I just bought the first book today and started reading the first few pages...it's addicting already :o

I tried to watch True Blood and I liked it the first time, but watched an episode last night and I'm too lost to get into it...will have to start at the beginning!

Are there any other vampire book series that I'm missing out on
        House of Night series is another popular one. It's a little juvenile, but not any different than Twilight if you read that.
        Happily married since 2008

#24 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,504 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 01:39 PM

Is anyone else still watching or just me??

I have to say that this show is much better than I thought. I'm really getting in to it! It's like if Buffy and Gossip Girl had a baby show. It's a little racy at times for a teen show, IMHO.

I read the books when they came out so I very vaguely remember what is going on. I also just finished the author's opther series so it's interesting to see her style sort of tied in.

#25 Kat81

Kat81
          • VIP Member
          • 7,615 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 02:54 PM

I really like it too! I had Ryan watching it with me last night and he liked it too.

#26 Jenn79

Jenn79
            • 625 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 09:15 PM

You're not alone Erin, I'm hooked!! (probably not surprised though!) I got the Buffy vibe off of it too, which is nice because I have been missing Buffy and Angel for far too long. :-)

Is it bad that I like Damon better than Stephan? I don't usually go for the "Bad Boy", but there is just something about him...maybe it's how his smile can make him look impish and evil all at the same time
              Jenn & Timm, May 10, 2007
              Review Pictures Pro Pictures
              "i write to be read" Fiction by Timm Holmes

#27 jajajaja

jajajaja
              • VIP Member
              • 9,794 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 03:20 PM

I'm still watching Erin. I like it. However, I can see it being Buffy in it's earlier years. I stopped watching Buffy after it became a little weird. I hope this show sticks with the vibe they got going.
                Happily married since 2008

#28 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 9,504 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 10:07 PM

I'm really liking Damon. He is incredibly hot for one thing! I always liked him on Lost. I don't exactly want to say he is a better actor but I think his character is more layered.

#29 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 9,504 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 08:03 PM

Is anyone still watching?

Was an episode on this week? My DVR didn't record it so I didn't know if baseball or something got in the way, LOL

#30 silverangel

silverangel
                    • 216 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 08:21 PM

No there wasn't A new episode will be next week...I am really liking this show so far.

I'm on the 5th book and have lost interest in where it is going...I hope the series doesn't follow it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users