• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#31 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 07:12 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TOESNTHESND
    Here is the one we decided on http://www.trewtungs...collection.html its is the Original Beveled Edge Inlaid with Platinum 7mm.
    That's nice too. Did you buy yours online or at a jewelry store?

#32 Jackie

Jackie
    • 2,290 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 08:28 AM

Ok, so I'm pretty sure we are getting tattoo wedding bands. Now I know what your all thinking... NEVER TATTOO A NAME OR A WEDDING BAND ETC.. but weve been together for over 5 years now and by the time we get married we will have been together for 7 years or so. I'm positive we will be together forever, so I say the hell with it Tattoo me up.
      Jackie
      My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
      http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#33 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 08:30 AM

I actually like that idea Jackie. I was thinking about that too (course under my real wedding band) But then the chicken in me came out and said "umm needle, NO" lol

#34 Jackie

Jackie
        • 2,290 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 08:46 AM

Tammy
          Ya I'm pretty sure I will have a band over the tattoo, but Ryan will just have the tattoo. Another plus to this is that I never have to worry about him taking off his ring. Ha, Ha he's stuck with it.
          Jackie

#35 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 09:07 AM

That's true. Would you guys get matching tattoo bands? Are you going to design them on your own?

#36 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 09:09 AM

I'm with Tammy- I love the idea that he can't take it off (haha) and it looks cool, but I've already tried to get a tattoo once and totally chickened out!

#37 Jackie

Jackie
              • 2,290 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 09:27 AM

I think we might just go with a black band around the finger. Mine would be very thin. I dont want the tattoo to take away from my ring. No design though.
                Jackie
                I have a small tattoo that I got over in Europe when I was like 16, It didnt real hurt but I was also a lot tougher about stuff like that when I was younger. I hope I dont chicken out.

#38 MARIAELM

MARIAELM
                • 402 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 10:39 AM

Quote:
                  Here is the one we decided on http://www.trewtungs...collection.html its is the Original Beveled Edge Inlaid with Platinum 7mm.
                  i LIKE it!!!
                  MariaElena - 10/28/06
                  Hilton / San Jose Catholic Church

#39 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
                  • 486 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 07:46 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by TAMMYM
                    That's nice too. Did you buy yours online or at a jewelry store?
                    I didn't get it yet, but I am going to get before xmas. He wants to wear it on his right hand until we get married. silly huh? I am getting it from a jewelry store in UT. My FI mom lives there and her friend owns the store. She gave us a great price, but I am nervous about getting it in the mail....

#40 TammyB

TammyB
                    • 10,630 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 08:44 AM

Quote:
                      I didn't get it yet, but I am going to get before xmas. He wants to wear it on his right hand until we get married. silly huh? I am getting it from a jewelry store in UT. My FI mom lives there and her friend owns the store. She gave us a great price, but I am nervous about getting it in the mail....

I wouldn't be worried about getting it at the mall, I find that the only differance is that they are higher priced on their jewelry, even more so with their diamonds. But if I got a good price on a mens ring in the mall I wouldn't have a problem buying it. I'm sure it'll be great.

BTW, My FI wanted a ring to wear before the wedding as well, but I said umm no, the wedding ring if for our wedding.... :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users