Sign in to follow this  
TammyB

Men's wedding bands

My FI told me he want's me to pick his wedding band on my own, but told me he wants a Tungsten, but he is also very picky and doesn't like plan bands or diamonds on his band. Anyone know about this type of ring other then the information that's posted online about it? What is your FI wedding band look like?

My FI has been stressing me out. He just ordered his wedding band this past Friday. Anyway, here it is. It's 6mm hammered platinum, with milgrain details and comfort fit.

Click the image to open in full size.

MariaElena, nice ring. My FI likes to be different and is looking for a ring that doesn't look like everyone elses. I think men have far less choices when it comes to rings.

TammyM, I know what you mean. It was hard when we went shopping for him. I didn't like most of what was out there. It was too plain, boring, or just like everyone else's ring. It was even harder to make him take the time to go shopping and really think about what he wanted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSMAZE31 View Post
My husbands wedd band is a tungsten too. He loves it.
http://www.trewtungsten.com/collection.html
His is the 9mm with platinum. I found it online for $400 less than Robbins bro was selling it so I asked them to price match and they did!
Well hello April! Long time no see. You are so awesome with that negotiation jiggy.gif