I plan on making fans....but I have a silly question. Do I make them just for the ladies? I can't see any of the men using them, but we are getting married late July.

Maybe make a few extra?

I guess that depends on how you plan to hand them out. We are putting ours on the chairs at the ceremony, so we will do one for every chair. And I do think the men will use them if its really hot.

Yeah, I didn't see any guys using them. I made one for every other chair. We had 20 chairs, so I made ten and it worked out fine.

Ohh - good question! I never thought of that. I had planned on just leaving it on the chairs at the ceremony - and therefore everyone would get one. Never thought to think whether the guys would use it or not.

Hmm - well I do love the look of having the fans on the seats at the ceremony - so I think I will still do 1 for everyone.

Do you have luggage concerns? if you are trying to save on space - this may be a good way to cut down a bit.

I did one for everybody since my fans also doubled as my place cards. I have no idea if anyone used them, guys or girls!

How are you using them, Martha? Just curious... are they going to double as your programs as well. If not, I think every other chair (or just for the ladies) will do just fine. I can't see many men wanting/using them. But if they're programs than I'd do every single chair.