Sign in to follow this  
candicemarie

Anyone excited as me about GLEE on Fox?

I saw the pilot last week after SYTYCD. FI was in a show choir in HS, so it was pretty entertaining for the both of us. Looking forward to see how the show develops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
i just finished the 2nd episode. I thought it was great.
Me too! "Push it" cracked me up, lol. Oh and, I love to hate Will's cukoo wife and sister-in-law. What a nightmare those two are!

We watched this for the first time last night (I think we only missed 2 episodes!) and it' was sooooooooooo funny with their Acafellas!! I was literally laughing my ass off!!

Did anyone else notice Lauren (black haired girl) from season 3 of SYTYCD? She was one of the front row dancers of that other group they went to see! They showed her face super fast, so I paused it and it was her. I'm wondering if any other SYTYCD dancers were in there?!!?

Anyway, I think it's a great show and sooooo entertaining. I couldn't believe that they sang Color Me Badd (I used to LOVE them) and Bel Biv Devoe. It was f'ing great!!!! cheesy.gif

I love the OCD Guidance counselor - she makes me laugh. The wife is such a biatch - I can't wait for him to find out and kick her to the curb but I know that they will play out the pregnancy thing for a bit.

The whole Josh Groban section was hysterically funny too...I love this show!

Lisa - I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed Lauren. I thought I was seeing things and DH didn't want to stop the show for me to rewind and pause.