Am I crazy??

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 KarenM

• 1,920 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 11:52 PM

Congrats Lisa!! This is super exciting! Stressful, yes, but it's totally doable and this will be your home!! Plus, with such an early closing date by the time the wedding comes you'll already be pretty settled. Just don't go trying to host a bunch of holidays on top of everything or you'll end up with more than a twitching eyelid

#22 brandynd

• 221 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 01:16 AM

That is so awesome! And no, I don't think you're crazy. If you look at it on the bright side, you're getting all of the hard stuff out of the way at once. Then, when it's all over, you can sit back and relax! Good luck with the renovations!
      There is no better gift that can be given than the gift of ones self.

#23 islandbride317

• 1,866 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 01:34 AM

You're soooo NOT crazy, Lisa! I'd say LUCKY if anything!

Yes, of course, you will be crazy-busy, but what a great feeling that will be to know when you come back from your wedding that you two get to start your married lives together in a brand new home of your own....you'll be living the dream, my dear!

We're all super excited for you, and have no doubt that you will find a way to make it a fabulous time of transition! CONGRATS!

#24 BachataBride

• Banned
        • 9,310 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 09:14 AM

Oh...and when's the housewarming!??!! hehehe

#25 ~*Lisa*~

• 2,287 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 06:13 PM

Amanda - housewarming? SERIOUSLY!?!!? As if I'm gonna have time for that!! lol

I do hope the twitching eye does stop soon. I'm going crazy over here. In the last 2 nights I've only slept 11 hours (that's not alot for me), so I'm super tired above and beyond the damned eye!!

#26 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,569 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 07:25 PM

Lisa it all sounds incredible!! Congrats!

The home will be great when the wedding is done .. yo will have a new place to put all your energy.

#27 ~*Lisa*~

• 2,287 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 07:31 AM

Yeah! We're one step further to getting our house. Just need final approval from the bank and we close on Oct 1st. I'm soooooooo excited but scared at the same time! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users