Photo

Ever had shoes dyed?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 KJT1985

KJT1985
  • 694 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 02:02 PM

I remember doing this for my cousins wedding back in the 90's. It seems sorta lame now but I can't find a pair of shoes that are exactly what I want for the reception! Like every other girl probably, I want the Manolo Blahniks Something Blue Shoes. But the prices (and heel height!) really doesn't make that practical. I really want a sexy kitten heel pump in a deep blue - with maybe some rhinestone accents/design across the toe. Am I asking too much?!?! Anybody had any luck with getting shoes dyed? Maybe it's not a "kitten" heel but something like this Dyeables - Product Detail
    in a deep sapphire color. Help?

#2 Taghan

Taghan
    • 239 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 12:48 PM

I'm considering buying dyeable shoes as well. I really want either a turquoise or navy shoe, but everything has skyhigh heels. I'm going to wear flip flops for the ceremony (on the beach) but want something fun for the reception.

#3 cbell

cbell
      • 475 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 02:03 PM

I'm also in the same boat but I'm looking for fuschia heels, all the pretty ones are so high!! I only want about a 2" heel and can only find that height in the dyeable shoes so I think I might have to go that route. Hopefully someone has had good results with having their shoes dyed and can share their experience so I'll feel better about it. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users