Sign in to follow this  
jdrewett

Mexico 8.9.10!!

Congratulations and welcome to the forums Jessica & Ryan!!! The main reason PV is not as big a draw for weddings as the Mayan Riviera is because the sand is brown. Also makes for a darker ocean instead of the blue waters on this side.

There is not thing wrong with PV... but something to consider.

Best of luck with all your planning.

CONGRATS and welcome aboard, Jessica!

You are gonna LOVE this incredible forum....everything from resort reviews to advice on what to pack can be found on this one amazing website! And what's better is you will meet some really amazing people along the way! wink.gif

Felicidades and welcome to the forum!! I love both of those places, but know that Villa Mia is a bit $$. Did you also look at Villa Celeste and possibly Villa Encanto? Maybe Casa Villita.... not that I'm trying to disway you from the other two because they are very beautiful! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishka Designs View Post
Felicidades and welcome to the forum!! I love both of those places, but know that Villa Mia is a bit $$. Did you also look at Villa Celeste and possibly Villa Encanto? Maybe Casa Villita.... not that I'm trying to disway you from the other two because they are very beautiful! :)
Thank you so much! I love each of those properities, especially the other properties managed by the Villa Celeste one. They are beautiful and have the bright authentic colors we are looking for. However, we are looking for our entire group 30-50 to stay in one place or within walking distance from each other. It looks like these options will be too small for our group. : (

The pictures on your site are beautiful btw!