Sign in to follow this  
LCBride2007

Post-Wedding Stuff - FOR SALE!

I'm using "girl talk." Should I switch it?

I am also using IE if that makes a difference?

Oh and now I can see the veil pics, but that's it.

Well I'm on girl talk and I can see everything. So I'm lost as to why you can't see the pics. Hmm maybe it's a sign that you need to buy Ann's veil. :-)

Ann are your fans the ones for OTC? If so do you want to sell a couple of them or did you only want to sell all of them together? Let me know. I would probably need 4 & OTC is all out right now.

Ann I pm'd you, I will buy the flowers from your hair. They are the exact ones I was torn over. I thought the price was too high and I couldn't justify the price, plus with s&h, and the exchange rate, it seemed crazy. I just can't believe you posted them, I was just talking it over with Everton, when I was checking your post, weird!

Kelly~

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwards View Post
Are you selling the purse also? I didn't see a price listed for that but it was included in the slide show.

Just curious. ;-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by leigh miller View Post
ann! dont sell the purse. it already looks vintage. if theres anything ive seen brides use of moms or grandmas it is their little clutch from the wedding. please keep it! sell the dress after the ttd session. they will never wear it, but they will use the purse :)

or maybe even one of your nieces will use it. they will remember the awesome wedding you had in mexico and feel honored!
funny you ask - that's the one item i was thinking of keeping, and why it's not listed. i did take a picture of it just cuz i was running around finding all the wedding items i might sell, so i took a pic. but i probably won't sell it.

but i got it on ebay for pretty cheap ... let me see if i can find the seller, they had more (and other colors) ...