Sign in to follow this  
kkeller

Wedding on Xpu-Ha Beach (near Playa del Carmen)

I also love love love 16! I could not get much futher than that though, for some reason snapfish does not work so well on my pc.

For some reason I couldn't get the slideshow or large pictures to work, but I can see the thumbnails! lol. The pictures look fantastic! omg, the use of colour is fantastic, such gorgeous, vibrant pictures. I love them! You look gorgeous! If I were you, I'd be getting up every single morning and I'd look through those pictures first thing just to brighten my day! They're really great. :)

Oh, and I don't think the fact that I can't see the pictures has anything to do with your particular slideshow, it wouldn't work before either - I think it's my computer... just so you're not stressing out!

Thanks - I had no problems viewing Friday, but now I can't see them either.. Maybe I'll use a different program - shutterfly? If I can reload them, I'll post the link..

Amazing pictures!!! I love the way everything was set up! The beach looks so empty, it's very nice. The limes in the vases is a cool idea! Looks like a beautiful weddingwoot.gif