El Dorado Royale vs El Dorado Casitas Royale

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Kenaharmony

Kenaharmony
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 05:12 PM

Hi
    have looked on the Karisma website and can't quite figure out the main differences between these two. Has anybody had their wedding at either? Both look good, can anybody tell me the difference between them and whether they like Azul Sensatori better? I am interested in a nice beach as well.

Any info would be helpful. Are there ny TAs that specialize in these resorts?

Kena

#2 Laur13

Laur13
    • 179 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 07:33 PM

Hi Kena,
      I am having my wedding at El dorado Royale. They are the same resort the Casita section is just referring to the casita rooms on one side of the resort. They have the same restaurants, beach, pools, etc. Hope that helps!
      Lauren

#3 Kenaharmony

Kenaharmony
      • 20 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 12:45 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Laur13
        Hi Kena,
        I am having my wedding at El dorado Royale. They are the same resort the Casita section is just referring to the casita rooms on one side of the resort. They have the same restaurants, beach, pools, etc. Hope that helps!
        Lauren
        That is great! Thanks. What has your experience been like so far with the resort in terms of planning? And costs? I understand they have a gourmet all inclusive experience too? Have you been there before booking?

Thanks again!

#4 Laur13

Laur13
        • 179 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 05:47 PM

The planning is going really well! They are very accommodating and truly can make anything you want happen. I'm planning a private cocktail party before the free dinner and I wanted to add a bunch of appetizers not on their menu and they are very flexible. They also will be making a signature drink display as per my request with no extra cost since I will be having an international open bar. The hotel works with Lomas Travel which assists in all of the wedding extras. They have a website with all of the extras.

I haven't been to the resort but every time I talk to someone about where we will be having our wedding they have been there or friends of theirs went there and loved it! It's actually very strange that I have had so many personal recomendations from people I know.

Lauren

#5 EDRBride2009

EDRBride2009
          • 278 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 05:49 PM

I am also planning my wedding at EDR. So far the planning has gone very smoothly. Valeria is very prompt and helpful. While I have never been to EDR, we stayed at the El Dorado Seaside Suites in January and if it's anything like that, you will not be disappointed!

#6 Kenaharmony

Kenaharmony
            • 20 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 11:07 PM

do either of you know what the beaches are like? calm? snorkeling>?

thx
              kena

#7 thefuturemrslutz

thefuturemrslutz
              • 821 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 08:38 AM

do they offer a free dinner with their packages? If it is over the allowed number of guests, can you simply pay for the additional guests?

#8 Amanda Gardner

Amanda Gardner
                • 200 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 10:03 AM

Does anyone know if the rooms have liqour in them as well or is it just beer?

#9 amanda50388

amanda50388
                  • 153 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by Amanda Gardner 

Does anyone know if the rooms have liqour in them as well or is it just beer?

The Casita's just have beer in them. You can get liquor to pay for upon request, but you will have a pool right by you too. Especially if you have a swimup. :)

#10 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                    • 11,659 posts
                    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:47 AM

Just a quick reminder, BDW's Karisma Hotels Wedding Webinar, Sat. April 27 @ 9:00am PST.

This is a great event for those getting married at a Karisma hotel or thinking of getting married there.

If you have not signed up, there is still time to register.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users