Sign in to follow this  
soon2bMrs.S

Clueless Newbie

Hi Everyone - looking forward to obtaining some great insite from here. I'm such an indecisive person that this process is going to be difficult for me. My fiance & i have been engaged for 1 year and i just now am starting to plan for hopefully my Oct 2010 wedding (we decided to buy a house first ) - i'm thinking of having my day at one of the beaches resorts since i have family with children coming. But i still have so much research to do aaah! dont even know where to start

Quote:
Originally Posted by soon2bMrs.S View Post
Hi Everyone - looking forward to obtaining some great insite from here. I'm such an indecisive person that this process is going to be difficult for me. My fiance & i have been engaged for 1 year and i just now am starting to plan for hopefully my Oct 2010 wedding (we decided to buy a house first ) - i'm thinking of having my day at one of the beaches resorts since i have family with children coming. But i still have so much research to do aaah! dont even know where to start
Welcome and not to worry, there are so many very creative people on this site that your head will spin with great ideas..... Don't stress out of small details... Good luck and happy planning
Sue

congrats! I know how it feels to be just starting out and clueless, but this site will definitely help you along your way! I'm in the beginning stages of planning as well and have already found a lot of great ideas here!

Good luck and welcome! :)