still searching

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 monanone

monanone
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 04:42 PM

Hello,

My name is Maria and I am desperately trying to find a perfect location for my wedding. I don't even have the date yet, just don't want it to be a 2 year planning process. I am debating between Santorini, Italy, Hawaii and Cabo. I would choose a location that's less pain and less time consuming in terms of planning. I am looking for some advice on the locations, wedding planners, and of course costs.

My favorite decor and architecture is mediterranean, my colors are blue and white, that's why I am attracted to the blue of the ocean and white stone architecture.

Thank you

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 09 October 2006 - 04:49 PM

hi maria,

WELCOME!! out of those 3 locations, overall a wedding in cabo would probably be the least expensive becuase airfare and lodging is less expensive.

that is why i chose cabo...but hawaii would be gorgeous and what can i say about italy that ahsn't already been said. it would be stunning, romantic but probably on the more expensive side.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 Jennifer

Jennifer
    • 218 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 09:38 PM

Welcome Maria!

#4 Jackie

Jackie
      • 2,290 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 08:18 AM

Welcome Maria,
        I'm sure youll find lots of help here. Good luck.
        Jackie
        My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
        http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#5 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 09:56 AM

Welcome! Determining your budget would probably be the first place to start! Italy sounds beautiful, but I know that is out of our price range, which is why we chose Cabo over Hawaii. Happy planning!

#6 NATASHA

NATASHA
          • 646 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 12:13 PM

Welcome! You might look at the Riu in Cabo - it has a mediterranean look to it and it is an AI so it will keep your budget down.
            Shawn and NatashaHappily MarriedNovember 11, 2006

#7 onlyirl

onlyirl
            • 2 posts

Posted 20 October 2006 - 02:09 AM

if you decide on cabo, you could check out las ventanas- it's very minimal and mediterrean looking imo. or, i know it's not on your list, but cap juluca in anguilla- GORGEOUS.

#8 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
              • VIP Member
              • 11,403 posts

Posted 20 October 2006 - 01:40 PM

Hello Maria! Wow, those are some great location options you have in mind. Since you are in California, Cabo would definitely be more accessible for you & your guests.

#9 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
                • VIP Member
                • 931 posts

Posted 21 October 2006 - 05:19 AM

welcome :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users