Photo

A bride, a Pixar artist, wrestlers and a donkey in EDR by Fer Juaristi

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 ikupoo

ikupoo
  • 171 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 09:23 PM

I finally got my professional pics from Fer Juaristi, and I couldn't be happier! My pics are posted on the August 26th entry
    Fer Juaristi Blog. Rockstar Destination Wedding Photographer, Mexico, Riviera Maya, Monterrey, Worldwide.

For a limited time, here's the full slide show with LOTS of pics
    http://ferjuaristipr....e/?n=ikumibill

Man, what a crazy day it was!

#2 miss di

miss di
    • 246 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 09:30 PM

wow! what a great photographer - and you looked absolutely stunning. the 2 of you are sooo cute together and i LOVE your hubby's cufflinks! very cool.

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 28 August 2009 - 09:33 PM

do you work for pixar? i have some friends/clients that work for pixar. they were at ILM but moved companies...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 ikupoo

ikupoo
      • 171 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 09:39 PM

I work in the same industry, but only my husband works for Pixar. He does story boards. It seems like you can't live in the Bay Area without knowing someone from Pixar, the company's HUGE (and growing).

#5 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,921 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 09:40 PM

love them!!! Congrats!

#6 miss di

miss di
          • 246 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 09:41 PM

ok...ummmm...i love you and don't even know you! i just watched the whole slideshow and GEEEEZ. amazing. you really did your homework and found an incredible photographer. the pic of you guys running on the beach with all your friends running after you is priceless...and can i just say LUCHA LIBRE MASKS!! aaaahhhhh - that's what we want to give everyone as favors! yay!! i've been looking into where to find them at wholesale...mind telling me where you found them and for how much?? we LOVE costumes, wigs, masks, etc...i see you are from the east bay. you've gotta go to daiso down in serremonte (i know, a bit of a hike for you, but hey - it's worth it!)

#7 ikupoo

ikupoo
            • 171 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 09:51 PM

I found the masks at <font color ="41A317">Lucha Libre Masks</font> for 19 bucks each. I pondered about buying them when I got to Mexico (thought it may be cheaper) but my time there was taken up by other zillion things to do, so I was glad that I got them beforehand.(although the guy at customs gave me astrange look)
              I also got tin nichos for girls from this site https://boar.he.net/......s/Tin Nichos

BTW, the luchador book that you saw in one of the pics was my guest book. It was a big hit!

I gotta look up Daiso in serremonte...

#8 miss di

miss di
              • 246 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 09:58 PM

ikupoo...i'm moving to the east bay in a month - we're closing on a house in oakland - you MUST let me buy you a drink. would love love love to talk weddings with you! :)

will have to look into the book and headed to the site you listed now. daiso is ridiculous. it is heavenly.

can't miss it: 280s, serramonte exit. you'll see it on your right.

#9 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 28 August 2009 - 10:00 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by ikupoo
                I work in the same industry, but only my husband works for Pixar. He does story boards. It seems like you can't live in the Bay Area without knowing someone from Pixar, the company's HUGE (and growing).
                so true...when i was in real estate, one of our clients was head of HR so we used to work alot with people at both pixar and ilm.

i actually live right near george lucas ranch.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#10 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                • 26,161 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 10:11 PM

Great photos and a beautiful wedding. I adore your dress! Thanks for sharing :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users