Photo

Post your wedding shoes

• Please log in to reply
295 replies to this topic

#71 NHPT

NHPT
  • 3,848 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 07:21 PM

yeah- they are wearing blue dresses and matt has a blue tie- i think these shoes are cute!
    Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#72 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 02:32 PM

I want these! I think they're way too much money for what I'd get out of them, but they're so cute! And it would solve my dilema of worrying about my dress being too short w/shoes since I was measured barefoot.

Click the image to open in full size.

Stuart Weitzman Starfish (Nice Tan Nappa) - Evening/Special Occasion Dress Sandals

#73 EDYTA

EDYTA
      • 1,277 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 02:39 PM

Ann - I love those that girl april from one of leighs wedding pics (ur photographer) had them they show them in the slideshow...their so cute...and i think u would get a lot of use out of them..wear them with a cute dress, skirt, capris even jeans

#74 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 02:41 PM

Edyta - are you just trying to get me to spend even MORE money! lol

I haven't completely written them off yet - but I haven't really started looking for shoes yet. Do you remember which slide show you saw them in?

#75 EDYTA

EDYTA
          • 1,277 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 02:45 PM

yes it was the april and nate slideshow at the el dorado in the mayan

#76 TammyB

TammyB
            • 10,630 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 03:31 PM

You know Ann, you could probably make something to look similar to those.. I bet if you go to a craft store or look online you could find some small starfish and hot glue them on a pair of simple flip flops.. I think they would look really cute, and would be easy to do.... Just a thought... :-)

#77 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 04:28 PM

Who do you think I am, Martha Stewart!? lol

Kidding, and I think that's a great idea! My dress has some beading, so maybe I could add a little sparkle to the shoes too. I'll have to make a trip to the craft store to see what they have.

#78 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
                • 1,430 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 04:32 PM

ann I really like the shoes as well! If you can make them yourself that would definitely save you alot of money!

#79 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 04:52 PM

I saw them in a Knottie's bio, but now I also see them in that Leigh Miller slide show (good eyes, Edyta!). I am wondering if I do want a little heel though, even just an inch or so. Like I said - I haven't really started looking yet, so I am sure I will change my mind 100 times!

#80 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
                    • 631 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 10:08 PM

I am loving the Manolos! I have not bought shoes i an yr to save for this wedding and i think i may splurge on some...i may even buy some in hawaii!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users