295 replies to this topic

#41 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
  • VIP Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 08:04 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by EDYTA
    My wedding shoes are not at exciting and sexy like the rest of yours but here are 2 that I am considering....I have weird feet they are long and super skinny so I can't wear strappy sandels or anything where my foot will slide right through....so I always have to look for something either closed toes or partially closed. I found these 2 from J.Crew, my dress is made from silk and is more traitional than beachy just to give you an idea

these ones I have a very similar pair from S. Weitzman and they are so comfy
    Click the image to open in full size.

2nd choice
    Those are both very pretty Edyta. I totally have not done anything about shoes. I'm think I may do a pair of turquoise/aqua shoes though since that's my main wedding color - I think it would be fun.

#42 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 08:09 PM

I love your first pair of shoes Edyta- very cute.
      Christa, I love the idea of wearing a colored shoe. Now I just need to decide on a wedding color and I'll be all set!

#43 MARIAELM

MARIAELM
      • 402 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 08:29 PM

Quote:
        My wedding shoes are not at exciting and sexy like the rest of yours but here are 2 that I am considering....I have weird feet they are long and super skinny so I can't wear strappy sandels or anything where my foot will slide right through....so I always have to look for something either closed toes or partially closed. I found these 2 from J.Crew, my dress is made from silk and is more traitional than beachy just to give you an idea

these ones I have a very similar pair from S. Weitzman and they are so comfy

2nd choice

hi edyta! i love both shoes. my sister wore the 2nd pair (closed toe) from j crew to my brother's wedding in august. while they were super cute, her feet were in major pain by the end of the night (closed toe part was not comfortable. anyway, my vote is # 1!
        MariaElena - 10/28/06
        Hilton / San Jose Catholic Church

#44 JENGONDA9

JENGONDA9
        • 163 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 08:33 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by NABUMBAH
          those are rockin, Tammy!

Since I spent next to nothing on my gown, I am considering spending some dough on these:

but I may go with a more practical heel like these:

either way, I am going to try to weasel myself into my first pair of MBs if it kills me!
          I LOVE those Manolo's! The practical ones are nice, but who said you need to be practical on your wedding day?
          Jen & Aaron
          January 13, 2007

#45 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
          • VIP Member
          • 11,403 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 08:41 PM

OK, so I got inspired by the re-activation of this thread & decided to do a google image search for aqua high heel sandals (or something like that)...check out on of the images that popped up:

#46 EDYTA

EDYTA
            • 1,277 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 08:45 PM

MariaElena, thanks so much for the info....guess I wont be wearing those than

#47 EDYTA

EDYTA
              • 1,277 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 08:48 PM

lol chrisa that's hilarious....we'll help u found a nice pair

#48 MARIAELM

MARIAELM
                • 402 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 09:01 PM

Quote:
                  MariaElena, thanks so much for the info....guess I wont be wearing those than
                  Sorry to burst your bubble. Painful shoes can be a real downer on your wedding day.
                  MariaElena - 10/28/06
                  Hilton / San Jose Catholic Church

#49 *JillD*

*JillD*
                  • 5,112 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 09:32 PM

For those of you kicking off your shoes on the beach, you might like these, its like jewelry for you feet, they have tons of different styles, and a lot of them are really pretty. I'd get them if I wasn't so short, my FI already picks on me.

http://www.ladybead.......one wild.htm

#50 EDYTA

EDYTA
                    • 1,277 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 11:42 PM

Thanks for posting that site, that's a really great idea I like it alot....I think I'm gonna have to get me a pair of those

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users