#231 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 02:01 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Morgan
    I just ordered these starfish shoes from Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
    My shoes came in yesterday. I'm not sure if I'll wear them for the wedding, but I do like them. I'm still shopping around. If anyone is planning to order them, I wish i would've gotten a 1/2 size bigger than what I normally wear in sandals. They are narrow & my toes hang off the side a little. The point in the front is also a little pokey.

#232 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 02:24 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Morgan
      My shoes came in yesterday. I'm not sure if I'll wear them for the wedding, but I do like them. I'm still shopping around. If anyone is planning to order them, I wish i would've gotten a 1/2 size bigger than what I normally wear in sandals. They are narrow & my toes hang off the side a little. The point in the front is also a little pokey.
      ok, good to know, because I was going to order them....

#233 Carolena7

Carolena7
      • 785 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 06:46 PM

okay so i'm a little late posting to this thread but I figured what the heck. These are my shoes, i'm a flip flop kind of girl so I had to add my style into my wedding day. Heck i'd wear flip flops everyday of the year if I could. I guess that's out of the question in chicago huh. oh well, here ya go.

#234 Carolena7

Carolena7
        • 785 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 06:49 PM

hmm...let me try that again
          okay it's not working....
          how do you ladies post a pic??

#235 KRISTEN

KRISTEN
          • 402 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 07:05 PM

My dress is ivory and I have been having a hard time finding shoes. I had to decide when I ordered my dress what height heel I was going to wear since the bottom of my dress has lace. They will not be able to lengthen or shorten it when it comes in. Yikes! I decided on 3 inch heels. I have not been able to find shoes that I like so I have been looking online. I ordered these today and if I like I will have dyed ivory.

Click the image to open in full size.
            Kristen

http://i189.photobuc....r/pic004-1.jpg
            Glenn and I at our Couple's Shower
            Nov. 3, 2007http://tickers.Ticke....9a03/event.png

#236 Carolena7

Carolena7
            • 785 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 06:57 PM

okay, let me try this again from earlier in the post...I think I got this picture thing figured out.

#237 foxytv

foxytv
              • VIP Member
              • 7,740 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 07:36 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by KRISTEN
                My dress is ivory and I have been having a hard time finding shoes. I had to decide when I ordered my dress what height heel I was going to wear since the bottom of my dress has lace. They will not be able to lengthen or shorten it when it comes in. Yikes! I decided on 3 inch heels. I have not been able to find shoes that I like so I have been looking online. I ordered these today and if I like I will have dyed ivory.

okay, let me try this again from earlier in the post...I think I got this picture thing figured out.

Those are really cute! And they look super comfy! Do you have your dress yet?

Attached Files

#238 Carolena7

Carolena7
                • 785 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 07:52 PM

Tami...I have it ordered, It should be in this week actually. When I get it I'll take a pic and post it. I had to get these though.....I just love my flip flops.

#239 foxytv

foxytv
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,740 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 07:58 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Carolena7
                    Tami...I have it ordered, It should be in this week actually. When I get it I'll take a pic and post it. I had to get these though.....I just love my flip flops.
                    Oh me too!!! I hate when it gets cold and I have to go back to wearing boots and close-toe shoes.

#240 Spazz

Spazz
                    • VIP Member
                    • 10,482 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 09:28 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Carolena7

I LOVE THEM...where did you get them, if you don't mind me asking?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users