Sign in to follow this  
latoy_04

Post your wedding shoes

Ann - I love those that girl april from one of leighs wedding pics (ur photographer) had them they show them in the slideshow...their so cute...and i think u would get a lot of use out of them..wear them with a cute dress, skirt, capris even jeans

Edyta - are you just trying to get me to spend even MORE money! lol

I haven't completely written them off yet - but I haven't really started looking for shoes yet. Do you remember which slide show you saw them in?

You know Ann, you could probably make something to look similar to those.. I bet if you go to a craft store or look online you could find some small starfish and hot glue them on a pair of simple flip flops.. I think they would look really cute, and would be easy to do.... Just a thought... :-)

Who do you think I am, Martha Stewart!? lol

Kidding, and I think that's a great idea! My dress has some beading, so maybe I could add a little sparkle to the shoes too. I'll have to make a trip to the craft store to see what they have.

I saw them in a Knottie's bio, but now I also see them in that Leigh Miller slide show (good eyes, Edyta!). I am wondering if I do want a little heel though, even just an inch or so. Like I said - I haven't really started looking yet, so I am sure I will change my mind 100 times!