Strange Emails from Lees Tours?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 BakersGirl

• 324 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 08:24 AM

Is anyone else getting strange emails from Norma at Lee's Tours asking to wire them money in England?? This is the second email I have received. I have verified the email address as the same as the quote she sent me a while back. Don't quite know what to make of this. Below is the email that I have copied from my yahoo mail.

I'm in England, and in need of your urgent assistance. Please send me ($2,500.00) to enable me to complete my activities here. I will reimburse you as soon as I return. Send it through Western Union or Money Gram with this information.
    Receiver: Norma Villiers.

We thank you for giving us an opportunity to meet you, and pledge our commitment to serve you the best way we know how.

Our sincere regards,

Norma & Leroy Villiers

Member of Jamaica Hotel & Tourist Association ,
    JUTA, SACOC St. Ann Chamber Of Commerce

Kelly & Michael
    May 2, 2010

#2 geology_rocks

• 215 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 09:01 AM

I got the exact same email this morning... DELETE!

#3 kdnicholer21

• Banned
      • 51 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 10:14 PM

DELETE IT. If I were you Id also make sure you antivirus is on just incase the email you open gave the opportunity to hack your computer. Thanks for this, Im sure brides will love to know this.

#4 ~Debra~

• 500 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 12:31 AM

I got the same email....I just deleted it. I figured it was a scam as soon as I saw it.

#5 sunset78

• 1,280 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 07:24 AM

It's a scam. I read a few articles about it in Canada and it's coming from London, not sure if it's the same address though.

#6 TheresaC

• 4 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 07:14 AM

I received the same email. I called Norma Villiers about this. It is a scam! Delete the emails!

#7 sportsdog2

• 87 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:01 AM

I also received the email. I deleted it once I read the request for money. I agree, make sure your virus and spyware software is updated and call until Lees Tours can get everything straight.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users