Sign in to follow this  
BakersGirl

Strange Emails from Lees Tours?

Is anyone else getting strange emails from Norma at Lee's Tours asking to wire them money in England?? This is the second email I have received. I have verified the email address as the same as the quote she sent me a while back. Don't quite know what to make of this. Below is the email that I have copied from my yahoo mail.

I'm in England, and in need of your urgent assistance. Please send me ($2,500.00) to enable me to complete my activities here. I will reimburse you as soon as I return. Send it through Western Union or Money Gram with this information.

Receiver: Norma Villiers.

Norma.

We thank you for giving us an opportunity to meet you, and pledge our commitment to serve you the best way we know how.

Our sincere regards,

Norma & Leroy Villiers

Secretary/Director

Member of Jamaica Hotel & Tourist Association ,

JUTA, SACOC St. Ann Chamber Of Commerce

DELETE IT. If I were you Id also make sure you antivirus is on just incase the email you open gave the opportunity to hack your computer. Thanks for this, Im sure brides will love to know this.

I also received the email. I deleted it once I read the request for money. I agree, make sure your virus and spyware software is updated and call until Lees Tours can get everything straight.