Photo

Megan Wants a Millionaire

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 courtney_b00

courtney_b00
  • 417 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 11:54 AM

Oh yeah I hope they don't have to use them either....get a boob job then! But beware...it's painful! Worth the pain but the first week is HORRIBLE!

What is this story...about the guy at LA Fitness? I didn't hear anything about it.

#22 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
    • Banned
    • 3,639 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 11:58 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by courtney_b00
      Oh yeah I hope they don't have to use them either....get a boob job then! But beware...it's painful! Worth the pain but the first week is HORRIBLE!

What is this story...about the guy at LA Fitness? I didn't hear anything about it.
      Pennsylvania LA Fitness Gym Shooter Kept Online Diary in Plotting the Attack - ABC News

Here is a link to a news story about it!

I wonder if its the same pain you get after you give birth and you nurse. That pain is horriable with the boobs. AHHHHH

#23 courtney_b00

courtney_b00
      • 417 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 12:21 PM

I wouldn't know--don't have any kids. It just feels like you have something really really heavy on your chest and it's hard to breath. It also hurts to move because of the muscles. I was so sore so I was consistently taking my pain medication...which lead to another horrible problem--I was basically stopped up from the meds. Anyways not to scare you though b/c this doesn't happen to everyone.

Geez what a psycho...I really don't understand how ppl can be like this!

#24 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
        • Banned
        • 3,639 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 12:33 PM

I know it totally boggles my mind of how some people can be so sick and disgusting.

#25 islandbride317

islandbride317
          • 1,866 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 11:23 PM

I actually saw Megan Wants a Millionaire last weekend for the first time....and right off the bat, I thought the show & that guy Ryan were cheesy, but I never would have guessed him for a homicidal/suicidal real-life maniac!!!

All kidding aside, it's such a terrible waste of human life, and I feel just awful for the families and friends of these individuals ;(
            ------------------------
            Oh, and the LA Fitness Story -- SCARY!!! I live in PA, and it was all over the news throughout the state. Some people are just totally unstable and mentally ill, and there's no way to see an attack like that coming. The women who were gunned down should NOT have died that day...and I hope that man burns for eternity for what he did.

Attached Files

#26 courtney_b00

courtney_b00
            • 417 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 06:16 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by islandbride317
              I actually saw Megan Wants a Millionaire last weekend for the first time....and right off the bat, I thought the show & that guy Ryan were cheesy, but I never would have guessed him for a homicidal/suicidal real-life maniac!!!

All kidding aside, it's such a terrible waste of human life, and I feel just awful for the families and friends of these individuals ;(
              ------------------------
              Oh, and the LA Fitness Story -- SCARY!!! I live in PA, and it was all over the news throughout the state. Some people are just totally unstable and mentally ill, and there's no way to see an attack like that coming. The women who were gunned down should NOT have died that day...and I hope that man burns for eternity for what he did.
              Ditto-my thoughts exactly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users